TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Discussion Forumtable

Its cleveland. He will be starting by week 5

And out for the season with a combo injury / staph infection by week 10.

Its cleveland. He will be starting by week 5

5? I had 3, once they start 0-2. I'm pretty sure they could suit up Jesus at QB and the Pound would still be wielding their "Start Quinn" signs and chants.

Well you could split up the hindu, greek and roman gods to their own teams. But to the "white religions" you could add L.Ron Hubbard as a DT and Joseph Smith as CB

Vick deserves to be killed. Honestly. People that do shit like that are not human. Jail time is not really the proper punishment for someone like this. Just off the fucker and that's that, but let me know when it's going to happen so I can bring over my dogs to piss on his grave.

Please, tell us how you really feel...but seriously, it sounds like a ton of people are having similar reactions. Cowherd said he got a bunch of e-mails from people saying they wanted Vick locked up forever or dead. He also said this could be the story of the decade (similar to Rose in the 80's and O.J. in the 90's). Don't underestimate the impact of this entire situation in the mainstream.

Tom Jackson brought up a good point of NFL Live today. He pointed out that when Kobe was charged, he came right out and vehemently claimed his innocence. To this point, Vick has yet to do that. The Falcons released a statement, but it didn't allude to them being confident that Vick will be cleared of any wrongdoing. That's pretty telling in my mind.

at this point he's innocent till proven guilty, now if its found he had any part into this, i see him and his associates being locked up for 10 years and blacklisted from the NFL

I think it's kind of ironic that Vick had dogs killed due to poor performance. If the same thing applied to football, he'd have been put down years ago.

Touchdown