TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

So, Princess Leena is getting married

I'm not joking, this thread is absolutely not a genius moment for you.

Edited by NYU

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I'm not joking, Leena's significant other really is ready to pop the question.

Rumor around the net...

where did you get this info, "geniusMoment"?

Myspace

Unfortunately, my life is far from boring lately.

I've been slowly moving into my boyfriend's house. Which was fine. Until I found out through my stealthy ways yesterday that he plans on proposing to me on 23 November. Which is rather surprising, since we've only been dating off and on for about 9 months. And we know how I feel about these sorts of things. I have no idea what to do. I may have to plan an impromptu trip to Australia next week to avoid this.

Otherwise, I feel healthy, and am looking very forward to tennis this week. I'm tense and want to kill.

I didn't get to see much football yesterday, but with Portis probably done for the year, and Gore injured also, things aren't looking good.

xoxo

Leelee.

i thought it was from her MySpace, but ive never checked her MySpace. because, you know, who cares.

Unfortunately, my life is far from boring lately.

I've been slowly moving into my boyfriend's house. Which was fine. Until I found out through my stealthy ways yesterday that he plans on proposing to me on 23 November. Which is rather surprising, since we've only been dating off and on for about 9 months. And we know how I feel about these sorts of things. I have no idea what to do. I may have to plan an impromptu trip to Australia next week to avoid this.

Otherwise, I feel healthy, and am looking very forward to tennis this week. I'm tense and want to kill.

I didn't get to see much football yesterday, but with Portis probably done for the year, and Gore injured also, things aren't looking good.

xoxo

Leelee.

NO!! I THOUGHT I HAD A CHANCE WITH HER.

My spirit has been broken.

For a message board that likes to call Leena an attention whore, TSM sure gives her a lot of unrequested attention.

If she's really getting engaged, congrats to her. If it's all a big myspace work, congrats to her on that.

Guest Paul
i thought it was from her MySpace, but ive never checked her MySpace. because, you know, who cares.

But, you do care. Because, you asked where he got the info from, see.

Leena will be divorced in a year. She knows this.

Umm, why are we saying congrats? Judging from that blog, she doesn't want to get married. Just because a guy asks her doesn't mean she has to say yes.

Oh and, you know how some companies hire kids to always wear/talk about their products to their friends? Well, I think Leena has hired some of you fuckers to always talk about her. Seriously, an OAO Leena thread, it's not too much to ask.

God love us, this thread is 2 pages long already. And i just read the whole thing. All TWO pages of it. TWO! Im never gonna get those 5 minutes back. TWO PAGES!

And now im posting on it, fuck a doodle doo what the fuck is wrong with me at the moment. Fuck this, im goin back to the TNA impact thread.

But, you do care. Because, you asked where he got the info from, see.

paul the genius. i asked where he got the info from, see, because at first he called it a rumor, and then seemed to confirm it in a later post. in other words, fuck you, dickhead. maybe you care about me too much, always with the questions and whatnot. worry about your bills and buying tsm, you fucking doorknob.

Spoontoaster: Why the hell do you rip on Pail every fucking time he says something?

Paul: Things are alright for me right now...

Spoontoaster: FUCK YOU PAUL!

Also, am I the only person who doesn't give two shit's about Leena anymore?

Spoontoaster: Why the hell do you rip on Pail every fucking time he says something?

he rips on me all the time!

he rips on me all the time!

So it's pretty much an endless cycle. To be fair, I'll add:

Spoontoaster: Well, I went to work today...

Paul: GO FUCK YOURSELF!

I hope that works better.