TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

So, Princess Leena is getting married

Spoontoaster: Why the hell do you rip on Pail every fucking time he says something?

Paul: Things are alright for me right now...

Spoontoaster: FUCK YOU PAUL!

he rips on me all the time!

But you frequently deserve it.

Guest Paul
Leena will be divorced in a year. She knows this.

No.

I only say this because I've seen your responses at various places on the topic of marriage.

Spoonshitter, listen to Dubs. And Niskie. You=shit

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

it would be real nice if she named her first kid, Hotbutter Spoontoaster. i would like the gesture.

it would be real nice if she named her first kid, Hotbutter Spoontoaster. i would like the gesture.

Or at least make you the godfather.

Seriously, a name-sake, cross-continent godfather? That'd almost certainly be groundbreaking.

Gay Lincoln=Best Gimmick Poster Ever.

What has Niskie ever done to you???

He's a Bruins fan :P

Alf, after seeing your avatar I will now watch the sheer amazement of the N64 kid opening up his gift.

I think he's telling Hotbutter to listen to Dubs and Niskie...you just can't really tell by the punctuation...

All and The Decendants are pretty much the same band right? Just different singers if I remember right.

Pretty much. Milo left to go to college, and Dave Smalley came aboard to be the new singer ... at that point, they renamed themselves ALL. They've since reformed as Descendents a few times, and as of now I really couldn't tell you which is the more active entity.

Thanks, alf.

And regardless what Paul actually intended, both interpretations are correct: Hotbutter should listen to me AND I'm shit.

I was at a friend's house helping her get her iPod set-up, and figured I'd go online and see what excitement TSM could bring into my life.

Now I'm at another friend's house and killing time before the OSU/Michigan game starts. And thus I'm here online again.

Nope. I've licked the teeth of the former, but not today.

And the latter is a dude, and for all of my, ahem, "interests", none involve getting teh ghey.

Pretty much. Milo left to go to college, and Dave Smalley came aboard to be the new singer ... at that point, they renamed themselves ALL. They've since reformed as Descendents a few times, and as of now I really couldn't tell you which is the more active entity.

You know, I love the Descendents, but could never really get into All. Which is weird because they are very similar.

I agree ... ALL is a bit too "prog" (for lack of a better word) at times for me. And their brand of pop-punk is a bit too pop and not enough punk, IMHO.

I will admit, though, that I've only heard a few of their albums (Allroy Saves, Allroy's Revenge, Allroy For Prez) so maybe I've just listened to the bad ones or something.

For the record, I have no problem with Niskie.
While I don't think it's record worthy, I'd like to mention that I have no problem with Paul, either.