TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

Suspended three days for "excessive flaming"?

Why was I suspended three days for excessive flaming in the TNA folder? All I did was jokingly tell Coffey he should kill himself in response to him flying off the handle. I've used that line before, and have never been warned by a mod. And now I use it and get suspended for three days? And Coffey was banned for what he did, so I don't see a problem with one making smart comment.

Plus, I made sure to stay on topic and I posted my thoughts on the TNA PPV.

And finally...

• Enjoy yourselves. As a wise man once said: "IT'S JUST A FUCKING MESSAGEBOARD!" Keep that in mind, and everything should be just fine.

From the TSM rules. I told Coffey to kill himself and it was obviously a joke, and not a flame. Shouldn't HTQ realise that it's just a fucking message board, and not get bent out of shape over one remark?

Also from the TSM Rules...

Because of this, flaming and trolling are FORBIDDEN in any other folder on this board.

Pretty straightforward. I don't think it's worth getting worked up over the fact that you couldn't log on to a message board for three days over a holiday weekend.

Because of this, flaming and trolling are FORBIDDEN in any other folder on this board.

Pretty straightforward. I don't think it's worth getting worked up over the fact that you couldn't log on to a message board for three days over a holiday weekend.

Wasn't a holiday in Canada....

I'm not getting worked up. I just don't see how me making one smartass comment to Coffey constitutes as flaming and merits a three-day suspension. I also wasn't warned for my comment, just automatically suspended. What's the point of suspending someone and then warning them?

Especially since in that post, I stayed on topic. Is taking any swipe at another poster considering flaming?

Well he's banned, so he can't be the punching bag anymore.

I think this one post he made where he flew off the handle about Val Venis should be in the post hall of fame

I was just directly quoting him with the STFU stuff. And I made sure to stay on topic of discussion.

I still don't even know what excessive flaming. OH NOES I DISSED SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET BAN PLEAZ!~

It was something over banky saying wp should be taken out back and shot. Which is different then telling someone they should end their life.

I still don't get why I was suspended and then warned. Does that make logic? Or what excessive flaming is. If I had told Coffey to injure himself, is that regular flaming?

There is great irony in someone defending his actions with the quote "IT'S JUST A FUCKING MESSAGEBOARD!", and then creating two threads over his warranted suspension, with most of the content of those threads being his bitching and moaning.

You broke the rules, you got punished accordingly. Deal with it. After all, it’s just a fucking message board, remember?