TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

WON News + Notes, 27th November

I like Don West as the crazy fan gone wild getting excited about the big moves. "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! PELE! PELE! HE PULLED IT OUT OF NOWHERE!" what can I say other than I like the pre-belspasy JR WWF character. As for Mike Tenay well they only time I find him entertaining is when he does the straight man role as the professor going into detail about how a move wears down the opponent. Now if only Mike Tenay can be late 80's-early 90's WCW JR. In a perfect world Don West/Mike Tenay would emulate the WCW team of Jesse Ventura/Jim Ross/Tony Schaivone of the early 90's i.e. the good ol days before Hogan ruined everything.

They got rid of Jermany Borash only to replace him with a pair of tits that gets nervous on camera? How is this Letichia going to get the angles, wrestlers, talent over if she can't do a simple interview? The more important question should be who is she fucking backstage or who is her husband I doubt she got the job on the merits of being a news reporter or journalist.

If the buy rates and ratings had tanked, the blame would have gone to TNA creative as a whole for getting Kurt Angle and still finding a way to not make people care.

Come on now that's BS...if buyrates and ratings tanked most of this board would be up in arms about how "Russo's about to kill another promotion like he did WCW."

If the buy rates and ratings had tanked, the blame would have gone to TNA creative as a whole for getting Kurt Angle and still finding a way to not make people care.

Come on now that's BS...if buyrates and ratings tanked most of this board would be up in arms about how "Russo's about to kill another promotion like he did WCW."

I'd like to think that most people here would be able to think things through a little more than make such a snap judgment. I'd probably be proved wrong, but you never know.

I'd like to think that most people here would be able to think things through a little more than make such a snap judgment. I'd probably be proved wrong, but you never know.

I would too but If you look back at the Impact threads for the last month and a half, with the exception of a few people, most everyone bashed Russo when they didn't like something. Now if the ratings for those shows tanked, and the PPV buys tanked, bashing Russo would just increase as a way of people saying "I told ya so."

They got rid of Jermany Borash only to replace him with a pair of tits that gets nervous on camera? How is this Letichia going to get the angles, wrestlers, talent over if she can't do a simple interview? The more important question should be who is she fucking backstage or who is her husband I doubt she got the job on the merits of being a news reporter or journalist.

Is this Leticia the same chick they had interviewing LAX on the show the week before the prime time debut?