TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

HHH's and Stephanie's Kid

Guest Vern Gagne

Not only will that kid have a huge nose, and huge dent in his chin. There's no way he won't be holding down the other kids in the sandbox.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Plus...male or female...I bet it gets breast implants.

What's really going to be annoying is when it (and "it" is the most fitting pronoun) speaks, it'll end every sentence fragment with an excessive "uh" syllable, but do so in that high pitched nasally squawk of Stephanie.

Up to, and probably after, it's voice breaks.

Guest converge241

It will never surrender the tinker toys when their turn is up...

hell get punished over the other cool kids making a mess

hell tear his quad on the playgound and return with weeks of anticipation set to a creed video

hell hold the other kids down under the romper room's plastic ceiling

It will the best friend of that creepy guy who likes to play with young children.  That creepy old man will only be around for nostalgic purposes.

Guest RicFlairGlory
And every time they try to feed it milk, it'll spit it out over it's head...

LOL!

Guest dreamer420
And every time they try to feed it milk, it'll spit it out over it's head...

LOL!

you actually find this thread funny.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I find it funny too.

I'd guess everyone that contributed does too.

I think its hilarious, and I'm a Game fan.

For someone who thinks its stupid, dreamer420, you have more posts on this thread than anyone else so far.  SOMETHING is keeping you coming back.

Guest dreamer420

damn right.  i'm curious to see what people are posting on this retarded thread.

Guest Vern Gagne
damn right.  i'm curious to see what people are posting on this retarded thread.

Funny, You've made more post in this thread than anyone else. If it's so bad than just ignore it.

Little Game gets in good with the daycare provider, by playing with her daughter. Little Game than gets an extra cookie and juice during snack time.

Little Game gets in good with the daycare provider, by playing with her daughter. Little Game than gets an extra cookie and juice during snack time.

Then he gets away with stealing cookies and juice from everyone else.  When Chris Jr. tells who did it, he gets stuck with that creepy od man who thinks he's a kid again.

When 2 of his best friends at pre school leave to go to another school, he'll join them in a group hug, breaking baby-fabe. The daycare director will then punish him by having him play with the unpopular kids.

Guest JaKyL25

What's all this talk about Chris Jr.?  Baby Game would be going over the REGULAR Chris Jericho by the time he's crawling.

And it will be one of those "loser wears a diaper" matches, like Razor Ramon vs. 1-2-3 Kid.  USE THE KNEE, BABY GAME!

You have to wonder though, would HHH and Steph hold down their own child under the GLASS CEILING OF DOOM~!?

Little Game also attends the staff meetings of the day care center, and helps determine who is in the good class rooms and who has to take the special bus to school.

jester

He'll probably also have a really cool friend who is a few years older than him that everyone on the playground really likes. His friend will then one day let BabyH beat the crap out of him just so everyone in the school year thinks BabyH is cool.

Guest What?!

And of course, Little Game's first girlfriend will be the Teacher's daughter.