TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Banned posters can still send PM's.

Guest Princess Leena

Just letting you know, since one of WP's old names is still capable of this.

Thank you.

I acutally brought this up with Mike when the banning originally took place, and he said he allows it because it's good for page views and board stats. They still can't post on the board, and you can block them from PM'ing you if they're doing so.

OK, I misread above. I meant he allows them to view the board for the stats. The PM's I'm sure have nothing to do with that, so you can just block those as mentioned earlier.

He said he allows it because it's good for page views and board stats.

That's very important!

The McKenzie Group will not settle for reduced page views from its advertising affiliates. Failure to comply may result in a phone call to your residence.

Guest Princess Leena
I acutally brought this up with Mike when the banning originally took place, and he said he allows it because it's good for page views and board stats. They still can't post on the board, and you can block them from PM'ing you if they're doing so.

Lol. It's cute why Mike owns this place...

Mole- do you know about the 20 posts per page thing?

No, Mike doesn't tell me anything. He is very hard to get a hold of too.

Why does every thread in Feedback inevitably get closed?

Because the mods love to get the last word in?

Mole- is there any way you can add an option to get it back it to 30? Just curious

Why does every thread in Feedback inevitably get closed?

Asking questions about thread closings? That's a thread closin'

Posting about the board's canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a thread closin'.

The banned posters being able to send PMs is not meant to happen, I will fix this. They can still browse though (+ Page views). I am on AIM, YahooIM, & MSN 24/7 leave a message if I am not there, I am fairly easy to get a hold of. The post per page I figured would make things easier to follow as TSM seems to have many post which are 10+ pages long. Its an early Christmas present.

All of these threads get closed because somebody says something retarded and they get way off track, so they get closed.

Until the mods want to add something to them.

Is there something about the number 30 or is changing it yourself to 100 too hard?

Is there something about the number 30 or is changing it yourself to 100 too hard?

I just liked having 30 posts per page. Changing it to 100 gives me 70 more posts per page, and I don't want that

Then stop being a bitch and set it to 25 or 50.

Oh no! I can't read exactly 30 posts per page but 100 is far too many! I must complain multiple times with other people! This is the end of the board! The McKenzie Group sucks! I got suspended which means nothing since I can still READ the board, I just couldn't tell people to go kill themselves for 3 days!

Everyone needs to chill.

No offense bob, you're normally ok.

Guest Princess Leena
The banned posters being able to send PMs is not meant to happen, I will fix this. They can still browse though (+ Page views). I am on AIM, YahooIM, & MSN 24/7 leave a message if I am not there, I am fairly easy to get a hold of. The post per page I figured would make things easier to follow as TSM seems to have many post which are 10+ pages long. Its an early Christmas present.

Can you please fix the spelling errors on your McKenzie Group.

Yes, it bothers me.

Then stop being a bitch and set it to 25 or 50

I was simply asking admin if he could give us an option to have 30, like we used to have. Oh no, I asked admin to do something!

I must complain multiple times with other people!

Didn't even complain. Just asked if he could change it.

I got suspended which means nothing since I can still READ the board, I just couldn't tell people to go kill themselves for 3 days!

In my defence, some of those posts I read over my long three day struggle were asking for a response of kill yourself.