Survior Series Match Ratings

1) Legends vs Sprit Squad = **1/4

2) Benoit vs Chavo = ***1/4

3) Mickie vs Lita = *1/2

4) Team DX vs Team RKO = **3/4

5) Kennedy vs Taker = ***

6) Team Cena vs Team Show = **1/4

7) Big Dave vs Booker = *1/4

Obviously there's news about Piper, but nothing anyone here doesn't already now.

Lita obviously wasn't happy with her on screen exit from WWE. She wrote on her MySpace two days after the show, "... To say I was disappointed with my final moments with WWE is quite an understatment. It was comforting to read all your comments and e-mails when I got home. I appreciate that you were able to see I did my best in the situation that was handed to me to give you guys an entertaining match and play along and be a professional with the other stuff that went along with my big farewell night... If that were why I was writing, it'd probably be about 10 pages long and with a bunch of (expletives) and captial letters." She was very happy though with her farewell when it came to the wrestlers themselves. Edge reserved the top floor of a bowling alley and all the wrestlers came to honor her with a surprise party.

Jim Ross signed a a one-year contract, rather than the standard three-year deal with a two year company option. Ross was coming off a ten-year contract negotiated in 1996. After all the attemptst to replace him over the past year they seem to be admitting they've not been able to find anyone, but are not committed to JR is anything other than short term. His actual contract expired on 10/29 and he signed a two week extention. At one point there was talk of allowing to work without a contract, but Vince wouldn't have that as it would allow him to walk into TNA any time he wanted. Ross, who turns 55 in a few weeks, is largely out of the loop in the power structure of the company after being the number two guy for a long time. His duties now involve announcing Raw, doing the talent payroll and giving written feedback on the TV shows.

There is talk of having Matt Hardy move to Raw full time and have the Hardyz as a full time tag team again following how well they got over the the ECW show.

Sabu is in the dog house after being in rough shape and falling asleep backstage on 11/20 in Baltimore. They decided not to fire him, but it was strongly talked about. The company wants to keep him around untill at least Wrestlemania as they want him to induct the Shiek into the Hall of Fame in Detroit. Sabu isn't happy though as he feels the WWE isn't allowing him to be the old Sabu and he thinks that without that character he's nothing.

After the MNM vs Hardyz match at the ECW PPV Nitro and Melina will head back to Raw while Joey Mercury will stay on ECW as a singles heel.

For Armageddon on 12/17 the main events will be Undertaker vs Kennedy in a Last Ride Match and Kane vs MVP in an Inferno Match. The top match will more than likely be Batista and Cena vs Booker and Finlay. There's probably also going to be a Benoit/Chavo rematch.

The 1/7 New Years Revolution show will have Cena vs Umaga for the title and probably some sort of gimmick match between DX and Rated RKO.

Flair is going to be taking time off for his divorce situation this month. He's already paid Beth $540,000 in cash, plus $20,000 a month in alimony.

A casting call has been set up on 11/29 for women who are "18-28 yrs Super hot. Great attitude. Big personality". Michelle Deighton, Jonny Fairplay's girlfriend, has an interview with Laurinitis coming up soon. She was on America's Next Top Model.

Cena is in People magazine's 100 sexiest men of the year list. Apparantly they're going to put over his 'sexy eyes'.

Settlement talks are starting soon between Warrior (the artist formally known as Jim Hellwig) and WWE regarding 'The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior' DVD. In a prior legal settlement over the catchphrase "Always Believe" the two sides agreed never to disparage each other in public and Warrior feels, probably rightly, that the DVD did exactly that.

They have been pushing the 1/1 Raw with Cena and K-Fed hard, so hopefully there's been some forward planning and they at least know what they're going to do on 1/1 and maybe even can use it to build to Mania.

Candice Michelle suffered a deviated septum from a stiff kick from Victoria. She will be under going nasal surgery very soon.

Michelle McCool has been hospitalised for more than a week due to an enlarged kidney and anelectrolyte imbalance. The condition was serious enough that it could have led to heart of kidney failure if left untreated.

'The Marine' is now at $18,518,049 domestic, and $991,837 internationally.

They have hired Brian Friedman and Nick Florez, two choreographers to set up new individualistic ring entrances for the women.

Lita obviously wasn't happy with her on screen exit from WWE. She wrote on her MySpace two days after the show, "... To say I was disappointed with my final moments with WWE is quite an understatment. It was comforting to read all your comments and e-mails when I got home. I appreciate that you were able to see I did my best in the situation that was handed to me to give you guys an entertaining match and play along and be a professional with the other stuff that went along with my big farewell night... If that were why I was writing, it'd probably be about 10 pages long and with a bunch of (expletives) and captial letters."

I remember thinking when I read about it how ironic Lita's exit was. Trish got the uber send-off and talked up as the greatest Diva ever and all of that, like she should. But if it wasn't for Lita getting over with Essa Rios (or over Rios, really) and The Hardys, there might not have been a Women's Division for Trish to aspire towards in the first place. Lita did as much to boost the division at first as Trish did in later years.

Ironic how things turned out with their exits.

Afterward Cryme Tyme came out and sold Lita's bra, panties, vibrator, an empty box of Monistat (for yeast infections). It ended with a big empty box called "Lita's Box". Went on for faaaaaaaaaaaaar too long and wasn't funny.

Yeah, it's the same cutesy "fart joke" level crap WWE likes to do these days, like bringing out Big Dick Johnson to dance in front of Bischoff, even though the crowd is silent for it.

Settlement talks are starting soon between Warrior (the artist formally known as Jim Hellwig) and WWE regarding 'The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior' DVD. In a prior legal settlement over the catchphrase "Always Believe" the two sides agreed never to disparage each other in public and Warrior feels, probably rightly, that the DVD did exactly that.

Warrior's been bashing Vince and WWE for years. Long before the DVD. From his long online rants to his public speaking gigs. He broke the agreement first. Vince was smart to make money off this fool.

Jim Ross signed a a one-year contract, rather than the standard three-year deal with a two year company option. Ross was coming off a ten-year contract negotiated in 1996. After all the attemptst to replace him over the past year they seem to be admitting they've not been able to find anyone, but are not committed to JR is anything other than short term.

Seriously, is it that hard to find an announcer?? I'm not saying it's an easy job, but there's gotta be someone in america who went to broadcasting school and knows very little about wrestling.

Jim Ross signed a a one-year contract, rather than the standard three-year deal with a two year company option. Ross was coming off a ten-year contract negotiated in 1996. After all the attemptst to replace him over the past year they seem to be admitting they've not been able to find anyone, but are not committed to JR is anything other than short term.

Seriously, is it that hard to find an announcer?? I'm not saying it's an easy job, but there's gotta be someone in america who went to broadcasting school and knows very little about wrestling.

Gotta have the "look". Yes, an announcer needs a good look. Oddly enough, they got a pretty boy who is a decent announcer being buried for wanting a new contract doing nothing but sharing a room with Sabu in the doghouse.

For what their pay is rumoured to be for all the travel and other crap they'd have to put up with, it actually doesn't surprise me at all that WWE can't find someone else.

Lita obviously wasn't happy with her on screen exit from WWE. She wrote on her MySpace two days after the show, "... To say I was disappointed with my final moments with WWE is quite an understatment. It was comforting to read all your comments and e-mails when I got home. I appreciate that you were able to see I did my best in the situation that was handed to me to give you guys an entertaining match and play along and be a professional with the other stuff that went along with my big farewell night... If that were why I was writing, it'd probably be about 10 pages long and with a bunch of (expletives) and captial letters."

Does Lita not understand kayfabe? When you're a face, you get a friendly, celebrated exit because the crowd loves you. When you're a heel, you get the bitch exit because it makes no sense kayfabe-wise to do a mushy celebration for a character most of the crowd hates. You should get the bitch exit if you're a heel no matter how good you are (See: Chris Jericho). You can come back later for the mushy stuff.

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Sabu is in the dog house after being in rough shape and falling asleep backstage on 11/20 in Baltimore. They decided not to fire him, but it was strongly talked about. The company wants to keep him around untill at least Wrestlemania as they want him to induct the Shiek into the Hall of Fame in Detroit. Sabu isn't happy though as he feels the WWE isn't allowing him to be the old Sabu and he thinks that without that character he's nothing.

Sabu inducting the Shiek into the Hall Of Fame would be cool as hell. And thanks for posting the news and notes for this week I really appreciate it.

I can't wait for the randomness of this upcoming HOF ceremony as there isn't a "buzz" name out there for WWE other then Savage and Warrior that could match Hart.

I figure that Rhodes is a lock but the rest will probably be random like The Shiek.

They should re-induct Andre. Wasn't he the first inductee, more than ten years ago, without much of a ceremony?

Savage & Steamboat would be fitting but one of those probably won't happen.

Didn't Flair just marry her like 7 months ago? And she's getting THAT much?

No Flair's been married to her for years and Beth is his second wife. It's been said that Beth only stayed with Flair for the money and they been sleeping in separate bedrooms for years.

Cena is in People magazine's 100 sexiest men of the year list. Apparantly they're going to put over his 'sexy eyes'.

Has WWE said anything about this? I would think this would something they should talk about becasue it is kind of big.

Was any wreslter in the 100 sexiest men year list? I think the Rock was, but that might have been after he was done wrestling.

Afterward Cryme Tyme came out and sold Lita's bra, panties, vibrator, an empty box of Monistat (for yeast infections). It ended with a big empty box called "Lita's Box". Went on for faaaaaaaaaaaaar too long and wasn't funny.

Oh, so it was just like every other attempt at comedy by the WWE.

No Flair's been married to her for years and Beth is his second wife. It's been said that Beth only stayed with Flair for the money and they been sleeping in separate bedrooms for years.

Oh, well Flair just got married recently, didn't he?

Oh, so it was just like every other attempt at comedy by the WWE.

To be fair, some of the Austin/Angle stuff from a few years ago was pretty funny.

Yeah, Flair got remarried like last year. There were photos on the 'net of them getting married on a beach. Hurricane and Triple H were in attendance. I forget his current wife's name, but it's not Beth.

Yeah, Flair got remarried like last year. There were photos on the 'net of them getting married on a beach. Hurricane and Triple H were in attendance. I forget his current wife's name, but it's not Beth.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Flair's own wife wasn't riding on space mountain? Shocking!

According to the Survivor Series thread (even though I only glanced it) wasn't Mickie/Lita getting praised as one of the better matches of the night, if not the best?...Looks complete opposite here

A casting call has been set up on 11/29 for women who are "18-28 yrs Super hot. Great attitude. Big personality". Michelle Deighton, Jonny Fairplay's girlfriend, has an interview with Laurinitis coming up soon. She was on America's Next Top Model.

Wow. Fact that she's actually a wrestler (Yes, I watched the show >_>) is a big plus. But...she's really not that hot. And unless she's got the whole ANTM hair/makeup crew etc with her I can't see her making it past consideration.