TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Paul Heyman sent home

Heyman signed a 6-month extension in June 2006.

That would of course mean his contract expires at the end of the year.....if I'm figuring this right. If the contract actually wasn't originally supposed to end in June, it could just be six months added on to whatever date they had originally. I don't really know about contract stuff.

Guest pompeydon

Sabu allegedly wanting to get fired??? Heyman possibly told to "go home" on his WWE deal?? PPV not good..... I am not thinking a work........ maybe Heyman getting the blame for the booking??

However, this does smell like a work that'll disintegrate into a total mess.

What like the orgy of blogs, myspace, tv promos, podcasts that was the Hardy/Lita/Edge love triangle?

What like the orgy of blogs, myspace, tv promos, podcasts that was the Hardy/Lita/Edge love triangle?

"Vince is Feces!"

Man i hope hes fired, TNA need someone who knows how to book a wrestling show.

They got tons of those people back there, they just need a president that isn't caught up with himself and a owner that isn't blind to the crap that said president spews.

Sadly, Russo stills sounds sexier to Carter then Heyman probably would. Unless Jarrett really goes to bat for Heyman and given the choice of Heyman/Russo, he'd go with Russo first.

Heyman needs to just get out for good. Unlike Cornette, Heyman is capable of other things then the wrestling business.

I'm thinking Heyman will be back next week. I can't see Vince firing Heyman now.

Heyman needs to just get out for good. Unlike Cornette, Heyman is capable of other things then the wrestling business.

rollerball.jpg

"This is Rollerball!"

Guest pompeydon

Very true, and it led to one of the worst SummerSlam matches ever!

Its well known that Heyman has been in trouble over booking Smackdown in the past, but you have the feeling that WWE is going more downhill.........

WWE needs to improve, Heyman was probably the guy (with freedom) to book well.

Get ready for ECW Representative, Eric Bischoff.

stephanie_mcmahon1.jpg

The mistress of the extreme! She is still part owner right?

Scroll up a bit. Beat you to that punch

150816475_437f4b7b4b_m.jpg

Let's not forget about the king of kings!

stephanie_mcmahon1.jpg

Nah, he doesn't wanna work Tuesdays.

stephanie_mcmahon1.jpg

Nah, he doesn't wanna work Tuesdays.

Hence the Rise and Fall of the Helmsley-McMahon Era.

If Paul Heyman really thought that he could bring back ECW while Vince was signing the checks, he's an idiot who deserves to get canned.

PWInsider is reporting that Heyman was definitely fired.

THE STORY BEHIND PAUL HEYMAN BEING FIRED FROM WWE

As Mike reported a few minutes ago, Paul Heyman is gone from WWE. From talking to a number of people in the company, the impression I received was that Vince McMahon was irate about how awful the PPV was last night and wanted to pin the blame on Heyman for it. Anyone who knows anything about Heyman's booking, as I have for years now, have a pretty good idea that the show was much more McMahon than Heyman. But according to people I spoke with, Heyman got pinned with the blame for it with the theory being that "he is caught in the past and doesn't understand the new vision of ECW". You know, the vision that ends PPVs a half hour early and makes the fans boo what WWE creative books for them.

The problems started yesterday at the ECW PPV when everyone realized that the show really stunk. Heyman was said to be unhappy with the way that the show was booked (big shock right) and sources backstage told me that he voiced that concern both before the show and after it. People at TV told me today that it was obvious that there were issues between Vince McMahon and Heyman because of the how the show played out on pay TV, with everyone knowing it was a disaster. Problems carried over from last night and led to the incidents that happened today.

A number of sources told me that there was a meeting today around two o'clock with Heyman, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon-Levesque at the building. Heyman came out the meeting and seemed like his normal self, with no one I talked to having any idea that something bad had happened. Shortly thereafter, Heyman gathered his things and left the building to go home.

The word going around from everyone I talked to is that this is not a storyline in any way and he is legitimately done with the company.

I don't even know how to react to this. Him being fired means that he is free to venture elsewhere right? He could possibly end up at TNA or any other promotion right? Or he could just be completely done with wrestling.....

Paul Heyman was sent home from today's scheduled ECW TV taping and has been officially "dismissed" from WWE by Vince McMahon.

This is not an angle. Heyman is already on a plane on his way home.

Heyman had a meeting today that included Vince McMahon in which he apparently expressed disappointment with the product. The product that aired on PPV was different than that which was originally booked by Heyman and submitted to McMahon. There were last second changes in the show that frustrated Heyman.

More to come...

From Keller

What do you do now if you are WWE? Do you still run "ECW" without Paul Heyman?
They will do the same thing they did with WCW. Just pretend the whole ECW 2.0 never happened.