TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

IP Board v2.2 Upgrade Issues

Dropdowns & other new features weren't working until I cleared my cookies in Firefox. IE worked fine.

Unless I'm in Internet Explorer, I can't seem to post, PM or even so much as logout. So, pretty much everything. I just get this...

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

And in Internet Explorer, I'm getting logged out anyway.

On blocking staff, I don't see any reason to turn it off, because without it there it sounds like you wouldn't be able to see my post anyways. I am sure someone at some point would complain they we don't respond and its all because they have it set to block staff.

As for the login/log outs, do any of you login on multiple computers? There are a few new security enhancements, one of which will allow only one user per computer. Also, it not authenticates browser sessions, so if you open multiple instances of IE or Firefox this may be an issue, I personally have not ran into these issues, however I cleared my cookies & cache after upgrade, because some CSS and cookies were cached causing both login issues and site visual issues.

Just added ALOT of games. Sorry I was not able to transfer over scores. The version we had vs the version we went to was a huge difference and had the option to convert, but was causing to many issues and spent to much time trying to. There are things the new one logs, which the old one didn't.

Just added ALOT of games. Sorry I was not able to transfer over scores. The version we had vs the version we went to was a huge difference and had the option to convert, but was causing to many issues and spent to much time trying to. There are things the new one logs, which the old one didn't.

Did you add that game where you have to keep the drunk from not falling?

A good thing: I like when you upload a picture that is really big, it automatically resizes it to fit the browser.

A bad thing: It doesn't tell me how many post per day people have. Unless I am not seeing it.

Unless I'm in Internet Explorer, I can't seem to post, PM or even so much as logout. So, pretty much everything. I just get this...

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

I'm getting the authorization mismatch thing also........it's quite annoying.....and I hate using IE.....

I'm getting the authorization mismatch thing also........it's quite annoying.....and I hate using IE.....

A good thing: I like when you upload a picture that is really big, it automatically resizes it to fit the browser.

A bad thing: It doesn't tell me how many post per day people have. Unless I am not seeing it.

You could always use a calculator.

Its in the members profile pages. and looks like this:

Statistics

Profile Views: 52*

Local Time: Dec 9 2006, 12:05 PM

1000707 posts (11698 per day)

Its not that re-installing the arcade was a higher priority, some of the problems you guys are having are outside of my control in the programming. I have trouble tickets with IPB for several issues and I can only program or modify code in select areas that I am knowledgeable in. I am sorry for the troubles and they are on a list of things to be fixed. Do keep posting in here with issues, as I would like to get as many as possible resolved quickly.

Trying to edit my post, I hit "complete edit" and it just flips me to the top of the screen.

That is exactly what happens to me, only in Safari. But in Firefox it works fine.

Everything except for the quick edit, but like I said that is a Safari thing.

Sometimes when I try to post, it tells me I don't have the authorization to do so. But I just go back, do it again and it will work.

Guest Princess Leena

Today, I've been getting this often while clicking posts.

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at Random Large Number.

Ditto Leena's issue. I still can't see whatever I type on the Darkness skin. I have to highlight my post and then make corrections.