TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

So, put the eBay auction up so people can put in their fake offers.

The auctions isn't going to start until tomorrow morning.

THIS is your chance to implement them! Who knows..if you rock the house as an interim moderator, maybe you'll be offered a permanent position

So. We can make decisions and then have them overturned a few hours later? The fun!

Well if it's a dumb decision, then yes. If you ban AndrewTS just because, then will take it back. But if WP comes back again under another name, then you can ban him and we won't overturn it. You just have to ask the other mods if it's alright.

Then what's the fucking point of paying to be a mod?

Im failing to see the catch.....

I dont think i want this. Im pretty sure i dont. I dont have the time. But it might be fun.

Nah fuck it, i dont have the cash.

To take advantage of another idiot who will pay.

I don't care if you paid $1,000. You aren't allowed to bid and if you do, I'll just cancel it.

Guest Princess Leena

I don't care if you paid $1,000. You aren't allowed to bid and if you do, I'll just cancel it.

You just don't want the negative feedback.

Oh snap.

This auction is all kinds of retarded. You pay to be a mod for a week, but don't get to do anything?

Will you throw in a ball autographed by you and Roger Clemens?

You just don't want the negative feedback.
No, why would I want negative feedback? But I don't want you as a Mod because you're a bitch.

Oh snap.

This auction is all kinds of retarded. You pay to be a mod for a week, but don't get to do anything?

Will you throw in a ball autographed by you and Roger Clemens?

What do you mean you don't get to do anything? You can't just ban people just because you don't like them or whatever, just like we can't either. If you want to ban someone, bring it up in the Staff Folder. That is what we do most of the time anyway.

If you don't like it, then don't bid on it.

Guest Princess Leena

Bitch? I'll show you. This topic drops from 5 to 3 stars. Take that, sunshine.

This is all fuckin hilarious.

I'm glad I keep low and don't bother to get caught up in everyone's gimmicked attitude and "status" on a message board.

THIS is your chance to implement them! Who knows..if you rock the house as an interim moderator, maybe you'll be offered a permanent position

So. We can make decisions and then have them overturned a few hours later? The fun!

Well if it's a dumb decision, then yes. If you ban AndrewTS just because, then will take it back. But if WP comes back again under another name, then you can ban him and we won't overturn it. You just have to ask the other mods if it's alright.

Wow, did that one go right over your head - or what?

Anyway, I'm under the impression that I should be paid to be a mod here. Not that I'd want to be one, anyway. It's not worth the bullshit for me to have to pay for it, that's for sure.

Bitch? I'll show you. This topic drops from 5 to 3 stars. Take that, sunshine.

Oh no, whatever will he do?

For those saying "Why the hell would I pay to moderate here?" I don't really blame you. Ask yourself "Would I like to make a donation to charity since it's the christmas season and all?" because that's what you're doing.

Wow I really hope that's Internet Sarcasm™

(if not, you're really far gone comparing donating to charity to paying to be a fucking mod here)

This will help the folks that run the show here pay the bills, and seeing how it's the holiday season, any money over the bid price will go to The Salvation Army or The Red Cross. Look at it as another perk to making a donation to the needy.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If I actually bid and win, I'll just post the secret mod folder stuff where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

Pfft, American charities...

(and yes, I'll admit that I didn't read the entire initial post and jumped the gun replying - isn't that what TCS is all about, though? :P )

Why do you hate The Salvation Army and The Red Cross?

If I actually bid and win, I'll just post the secret mod folder stuff where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

Which is different from the public posts where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

Why do you hate The Salvation Army and The Red Cross?

Who said I hated them? I just question why I should give money to a charity where it won't even effect my own community.