TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Yeah, I'm was jackass with that. I fucked up. But that was when I was in a bad time in my life, but now I am much better.

Whatever, it is done with. Nothing I can do now but wait.

So should we trust you on your new auctions?

Well seeing how I have a 50 feedback and only had 1 negative, which was from the story I told about in GC. So yeah, you can trust with anything I do now.

Guest Princess Leena
Mole's having a couple e-bay issues. Technical difficulties, kids, please stand by.
Yeah, I am fuckin livid about it. It's for something really stupid to.

I sold three items and didn't send them, so they closed down the account.

Heh.

Well since we are talking about me being a scumbag, I was doing drugs back then and was into them a little too much. I am clean now and don't do anything, other than smoke cigs, which doesn't count. I've been going to NA for 6 months now (I had a little slip up when my teeth were killing me, but that was for pain) That is pretty much why I was scumbag when it came to not sending those items.

But like I said, I am clean now and doing much better.

I'm probably going to regret saying those things but whatever. I've learned not to let my addiction affect the way people view me.

This one time at band camp, some friends and I stayed up all night outside of our cabins.... [insert your thoughts here]

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Mole, just how doped the fuck up were you when you decided that it'd be a sound investment to buy half of this board?

Mole, just how doped the fuck up were you when you decided that it'd be a sound investment to buy half of this board?

Lol, You guys never cease to amuse me!

You guys remind me of the news & media. Its funny how you guys just LOVE to tear stuff up! Criticize, etc. i would love to see someone else in the Mod place for a week and get a little of what we all go through. I know I make mistakes, but last i checked, we all do, if you don't you must the the anti-christ or something religious.

About the HD stuff, I can't wait to get a Blue Ray drive so I can store like 10 DVDs on one Blue Ray disc.

I hope you relapse you worthless addict.

You guys remind me of the news & media.

One in the same.

Its funny how you guys just LOVE to tear stuff up! Criticize, etc.

Well, when you make so many mistakes we don't even have to try.

i would love to see someone else in the Mod place for a week and get a little of what we all go through.

Boy this plan has gone through like gangbusters, ain't it?

I know I make mistakes, but last i checked, we all do, if you don't you must the the anti-christ or something religious.

I'll leave the irony of you making at least one mistake in that sentence alone.

He must have been on something when he bought his HD-DVD player. I saw one on sale for $300 and I wouldnt touch it, and I bought a $500 HD Tivo..

Yeah, I got a HD DVR through Cablevision for $15.00 a month. And I bought the 360 add-on for $200 sold my HD-DVD Player for $475.00.

You HAVE to get off this BR nonsense. I don't why you think they are going to win the "war."

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
He must have been on something when he bought his HD-DVD player. I saw one on sale for $300 and I wouldnt touch it, and I bought a $500 HD Tivo..

NOBODY CARES

untitled.JPG

Ok, which one of you "Smart" asses started another eBay auction?

Its even covered by PayPal? Nice touch!

Beaniekids? Leena, come on don't you have better fake accounts than that one?

CLICK HERE to visit the auction

You know if I wasn’t such a nice guy, I would ban everyone of you which say things like that. You can thank your fellow board members for their donations for this forum software. Dames as well, both for a lot of time and money. Same goes to Mole, its unfortunate the number of people who take things for granted in America especially and even in the world.

Hey guys, my warning level just went from 8% to 17%. Wanna know why?

Downplaying this site...

HAIL THE ALMIGHTY TSM! GLORY TO THE GOOGLE ADS AND THE ADDICTS! GIVE PRAISE TO THE INFALLIBLE STAR SYSTEM!

WORSHIP YOU WORTHLESS PEONS! WORSHIP!

You know if I wasn’t such a nice guy, I would ban everyone of you which say things like that. You can thank your fellow board members for their donations for this forum software. Dames as well, both for a lot of time and money. Same goes to Mole, its unfortunate the number of people who take things for granted in America especially and even in the world.

You should kill yourself. Seriously. You suck at life

"You know if I wasn’t such a nice guy, I would ban everyone of you which say things like that. You can thank your fellow board members for their donations for this forum software. Dames as well, both for a lot of time and money. Same goes to Mole, its unfortunate the number of people who take things for granted in America especially and even in the world."

Your last sentence is incoherent, change which to that in your first sentence. Also, "everyone of you" is not proper. There are probably other errors but that's just after one glance at your post, can't you see why people make fun of you? Try this:

You know if I wasn't such a nice guy I would ban everyone who makes those type of statements. Thank your fellow board members for their donations, these contributions help keep the board running. It's unfortunate that people in America take things like this board for granted.

Now that statement would still get mocked due to it's absurdity, and general lameness, but at least you would sound educated.

buddhist%20sculpture%20-%2040.jpg

Ahhhhhhh! Thanks for the praise! More, More, More!

This proves a point that warns mean nothing... CURRENTLY we will be enforcing some new guidelines soon concerning these.