TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Lol, sounds like no one has a comeback about why they have been here so long.

They call it useless, yet they make up a percentage of this "worthlessness"

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Look at those piercing eyes. I'm going to listen to "Computer Love" by Kraftwerk, because that's what I'm feeling.

Sorry, since i don't visit these forums much, I treat them more like a chat room when I am here, using the quick replies and not proof reading before hitting submit since some of you guys are refreshing every few seconds to see what the next reply will be.

Sorry, since i don't visit these forums much, I treat them more like a chat room when I am here, using the quick replies and not proof reading before hitting submit since some of you guys are refreshing every few seconds to see what the next reply will be.

beaniekids?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
I'm humming "This Is Our Country" every time Mike posts.

Make sure to point to your right when you get to "FROM THE EAST COAST!"

you laugh because im diffrent. i laugh because youre all the same.
Edited by NYU

Well if you guys insist, I got the name back in 98 when beanie babies were popular. I had a friend whom worked at a small re-sell shop and I would put them on eBay nearly every shipment. They cost about $3-4 and were auctioned off for over $100 for some of the bears. So while you guys where here posting I was out making money. At least my "doings" were not deemed worthless as yours are.

Don't you get revenue from the amount of page views or some crap like that (which is why banned posters can still view the board)? Wouldn't you want people refreshing every few seconds to rake in the nickels?

you laugh because im diffrent. i laugh because youre all the same.

Be nice to him now. He's a disillusioned intellectual.

Well if you guys insist, I got the name back in 98 when beanie babies were popular. I had a friend whom worked at a small re-sell shop and I would put them on eBay nearly every shipment. They cost about $3-4 and were auctioned off for over $100 for some of the bears. So while you guys where here posting I was out making money. At least my "doings" were not deemed worthless as yours are.

You weren't exactly OUT making money..

Also, just so everyone knows that auction is mine.

And as some people would put it, don't bother bidding on it, because TSM is worthless, but its worth enough for people like Bob & Sandman to spend at least an hour a day here and post thousands of post over the last several years...... What else could they have been doing? Maybe nothing, which is why they are here.

What was the point of mentioning me.

Douche.

Because your a fuckin cunt and you think your better than everyone because you have a pair of tits. Your like Paris Hilton with half of your pictures, making it so you only see your "good" side.

Anyway, why is everyone hating on Mike right now? If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be posting right now. He puts in time and effort just so everyone can have their own "community" here.

Don't you get revenue from the amount of page views or some crap like that (which is why banned posters can still view the board)? Wouldn't you want people refreshing every few seconds to rake in the nickels?

No, I made much more money selling beanie babies than most of my friends who work fast food or waiting tables. But hey, they say every penny counts. The Rev from google, actually goes back into Google's AdWords program.

So while you guys where here posting I was out making money. At least my "doings" were not deemed worthless as yours are.

There was a TSM back in 98?

Forgive me, it was Smarks.com back then w/ Scott Keith.

You weren't exactly OUT making money..

You’re absolutely right, I was sitting inside. My bad.

This is great! i may have to come to this forum more often when I feel about just trashing people and getting my anger out.

Guest Princess Leena

I triple-dog Mike to shut the board down permanently.

I quadruple-dog Mike to give me power for a week before this happens.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
So while you guys where here posting I was out making money. At least my "doings" were not deemed worthless as yours are.

Vince McMahon's Survivor-screwjob, was it cool or what?

Forgive me, it was Smarks.com back then w/ Scott Keith.

This is great! i may have to come to this forum more often when I feel about just trashing people and getting my anger out.

Know your TSM History..Lesson 1

The Smarks.com didnt exist until late 2001.

and Id rather he make the board eye bleeding yellow again..that would be awesome.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Marvin, go jack it to a Ray Lewis poster, you're not needed at the moment.

You’re absolutely right, I was sitting inside. My bad.

Mike is doing a good job of using the I am better then you cliches.

Now he has to tell us how he gets a ton of pussy. A lot more then us losers who post here

Because your a fuckin cunt and you think your better than everyone because you have a pair of tits. Your like Paris Hilton with half of your pictures, making it so you only see your "good" side.

Mole, are you on drugs again?