TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Ok guys, well I had a great time chatting and getting to know everyone better, but I have a few things to do before i hit the sack... If you know what i mean.

Since Mike acts like a dumbass to me, I decided I'd make a thread about him. I can't get banned on the Chocolate Socket forum unless the insult is racist or religious. It says so in the rules. So I'll say this. Mike, you're so fat you wore a blue shirt on the beach and everyone said"Hey, it's Free Willy". How are you going to respond to that? If he posts an insult to me, I'll keep insulting the jerk.

Since Mike acts like a dumbass to me, I decided I'd make a thread about him. I can't get banned on the Chocolate Socket forum unless the insult is racist or religious. It says so in the rules. So I'll say this. Mike, you're so fat you wore a blue shirt on the beach and everyone said"Hey, it's Free Willy". How are you going to respond to that? If he posts an insult to me, I'll keep insulting the jerk.

Come on. We were having fun insulting mike, but you really crossed the line

You guys are all stupid cocks suckers. Mike, you're so poor Someone saw you throwing pennies down a sewer and said "What are you doing?" You said "Paying my water bills".

But OCs I loved. Badddd news.

Boy, didn't see THAT one coming!

Yeah, that's coming out of your avatar.

Someone's just pissed that I fucking called it.

Actually that and Vics and Percs.

I'm going to take it out again and leave it that way.

I realize this is a joke. but whoever it is please stop. this has been a ghey day and I relly don't want to use the virus that Sandman found for me on you.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Mole is being a real cunt here. As if you shouldn't be mocked for abusing painkillers?

Mole is being a real cunt here. As if you shouldn't be mocked for abusing painkillers?

In here or do what you want.

Just don't put it in a avatar. It is flaming since it would be seen outside of CS, so it's against the rules.

And no, I don't think I should be mocked for it. It's a disease that affects millions of people.

Like I said, do whatever you want in CS, but not outside of it.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Actually, Sass said the rule is that avs/subs/sigs can't be moderated.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

You think you can change all the rules just because you eat Oxys like Pez? Are you Rush Limbaugh?

You think you can change all the rules just because you eat Oxys like Pez? Are you Rush Limbaugh?

Umm, let's see, forum rules. Yeah....nothing about the fact avatars can't be moderated.

Go to his auction on amazon now! You won't get the product, but half the money goes into his pocket, the other half goes Larry on 5th street.

It was Victor at the Mobil station.