TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Because your a fuckin cunt and you think your better than everyone because you have a pair of tits. Your like Paris Hilton with half of your pictures, making it so you only see your "good" side.

Mole, are you on drugs again?

Nope.

And Leena does that stupid little thing with her face. I can't show people because her MySpacec is gone so I don't have the link to the 10345943049933049309 pictures on PhotoBucket.

Were the shadows all wrong too?

Why is Mole getting raked over the coals for getting stoned when I talked about nothing but drugs my first two or three years here?

Guest Paul
Why is Mole getting raked over the coals for getting stoned when I talked about nothing but drugs my first two or three years here?

Because Mole was raping people on Ebay for his addiction?

Paul, why would you take a picture of your cock. Scratch that, why would you take a picture of your cock, and then tell other people that you did?

Dude, that's just sad.

Because Mole was raping people on Ebay for his addiction?

Well I wouldn't call it raping.

It was just three DVDs I didn't send. I remember one of them being Indiana Jones, which I ended up sending anyway.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, leave Mole alone, what he did wasn't so bad.

Those people were cunts and didn't deserve the stuff they bought.

Mole, don't be a pussy and close the ebay thread because you got exposed.

What was inc's pic?

Well you can just bash me here.

Has anyone here ever stolen something?

This thread has led to conflicting feelings about Mole.

For a while there, I was down on Mole. When I found out about his ebay shenanigans and such.

But then came bob barron & Leena. And then I liked Mole again.

The guy that I don't like is this Mike character.

i'm with aoo on this. and mole rips people off on ebay? who cares. i don't care. any of you don't like mike & mole? leave. ya, thats right. but you won't. your pathetic lives would lack any purpose if you didn't have a stinkin message board to bitch about. talk about a purpose!

i'm with aoo on this. and mole rips people off on ebay? who cares. i don't care. any of you don't like mike & mole? leave. ya, thats right. but you won't. your pathetic lives would lack any purpose if you didn't have a stinkin message board to bitch about. talk about a purpose!

I ripped people off on eBay. I don't anymore. But I see your point.

Because you actually know your shit.

Mole just popped a pill or twenty. He's an addict just because it's trendy.

A pill or twenty? I've was abusing them for 5 years, but it didn't get serious until March of 06.

And I'm an addict because it's trendy? Yeah, I wanted to ruin my life because it's "cool."

Get your facts straight before you flame me.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, poster who stalks an innocent poster like Downhome, don't flame him!

The reason why is pretty irrelevant. I'd also venture to say I've done worse stuff and more stuff than Mole. Well, cooler stuff anyway; I'm sure Mole never got coked out of his gourd and shot the shit out of his roommate's car with a paintball gun in an ill-conceived Tony Montana impersonation.

that completely demonstrates your irrational & blind hatred for mole. agents drug use is exceptable because "he knows his shit"? but mole's is NOT because he is attempting to be "trendy"? you sound so unbelievably ignorant. but i've heard your life stories of social ineptitude. so i can understand how such moronic drivel can be actually be believed. instead of putting mole down, i don't know, we can actually be supportive if dude actually has a serious problem?

i'm not a psychiatrist, but we could probably trace mole's professed escalating drug use to such traumatic events as the death of his mother. something small fry sandman probably has not had to endure. you don't know what else has happened in his life. so to deduce it to being "trendy" is embarrassingly ignorant. well it wouldn't be ignorant considering everyone who has posted in this thread is nearly as clueless as you.

The reason why is pretty irrelevant. I'd also venture to say I've done worse stuff and more stuff than Mole. Well, cooler stuff anyway; I'm sure Mole never got coked out of his gourd and shot the shit out of his roommate's car with a paintball gun in an ill-conceived Tony Montana impersonation.

See, now Agent has me intrigued to exactly how this last part happened. I now want to hear this story. When Agent writes a post, drugs the subject or not, I read it.

By "know your shit," I mean you can actually write a couple of sentences and keep an audience's attention. You might be the only person on this board I can say this for.

that completely demonstrates your irrational & blind hatred for mole.

Not exactly news.

agents drug use is exceptable because "he knows his shit"?
Explained above.

but mole's is NOT because he is attempting to be "trendy"? you sound so unbelievably ignorant. but i've heard your life stories of social ineptitude. so i can understand how such moronic drivel can be actually be believed.

I got over my shit, and I did so privately. If you don't want people using information against you, don't make it public. A person's life doesn't have to be an open book.

instead of putting mole down, i don't know, we can actually be supportive if dude actually has a serious problem?

Context is key here. He wasn't looking for support. He was looking for an excuse for his behavior.

If a person has a serious drug problem, the last place they need to do is to an Internet forum that isn't designed for such.

Mole wasn't looking for help in his post. He was looking for sympathy. He'll get neither from me.