TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Ask The Dictator!

Guest Kinetic

I was pretty much done with it. There are only so many times you can fuck Chelsea Clinton.

Guest Incandenza
I was pretty much done with it. There are only so many times you can fuck Chelsea Clinton.

Tell me about it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

...The hell? Um, sure. Ask a question if you want, but remember, I'm dead. I can always be brought back with the How High method.

Anyways, ask whatever you want. And kudos to Flyboy. He knows why, fo sheez.

Fo sheez,

Former Maximum Proconsul Kotzenjunge

Guest Will Scarlet

I remember this State of America stuff. I had no clue what it was when it was happening, but it sure sounds like it was pretty damn entertaining.

Guest Kotzenjunge

BUMP~!

Why? Because the "lost posts" are now visible with the new board. Looks like Australia really didn't need to be invaded after all.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh, and since I can't see my last post to edit it for some reason, I'll add that I bumped it mostly so people can see what was REALLY the best thread of 2002 in its full length.

Guest Kinetic

That's bizarre. I could swear that there was more to the Chelsea Clinton saga, though. Was that in a different thread or was it munched for no particular reason?

Guest Eyeball Kid

My posts are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can't see our new responses.

Guest Kinetic

Yeah, this thread is fucked up now. Fortunately, I haved the entirety of my contribution to this thread saved at Smark Talk for posterity.

Guest Eyeball Kid
You will portray the Maximum Proconsul himself in the movie documenting the rise and establishment of the State of America. More details will be available later. Needless to say, this is a very important project for the State, and we need a strapping, handsome man portraying our leader, since he isn't very good looking himself. Good acting as well.

I am at your service, Maximum Proconsul.

Though it is only 2am EST, I shall retire for the evening. It has been a long day of fucking hot, hot women, and I must get my rest for tomorrow's schedule of tan booth, enema, massage, and fucking hot women. Good night, one and all.

There was a big grin on my face I when I was reading that (and this thread) again. The whole State of America thing is easily the best thing to ever happen to this board.

Guest Kinetic

Oh, hey, there's more of it. Maybe if we keep posting, we'll eventually get these posts to appear.

Guest Kinetic

I honestly don't remember where it ended. I think we transitioned to a different thread towards the end.

Guest Eyeball Kid

We had a number of threads, but surely this particular thread was bumped a few times well after its initial run.

Sign in to follow this