TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest threEchelon

your biggest mistake

lots of little mistakes?

ADD?

Or if you don't believe in that, bad study fu?

It was a while ago :(

If I could get a few hundred dollars set aside I could go to PGCC, get my associates, and come back to UMD FOR FREE.

We'll see how much overtime I can get.

Hey, thats a decent addendum to this thread, can/did you fix your mistake?

Not officially moving to Colorado while going to school there ... I could have saved somewhere in the ballpark of $40k if I'd just legally "moved" to Colorado instead of staying a Masshole.

Mine is a re-occuring problem, but it kind of has to do with having no specific career aspirations. Basically getting too comfortable in a routine once I get a job, simply because I am getting a paycheck. Even when I hate the job, I get myself into the routine simply because it pays the bills and gives me some extra cash, so instead of constantly looking for better oppurtunities, I settle in and accept the routine.

Guest Princess Leena
My biggest mistake:

th_000_0019.jpg

wish i made a mistake like that...

No, you really don't.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder
lots of little mistakes?

ADD?

Or if you don't believe in that, bad study fu?

It was a while ago :(

If I could get a few hundred dollars set aside I could go to PGCC, get my associates, and come back to UMD FOR FREE.

We'll see how much overtime I can get.

Hey, thats a decent addendum to this thread, can/did you fix your mistake?

Why wouldn't I believe in "lots of little mistakes" or ADD? I just think the latter is diagnosed too frequently. My collegiate early exit was based on running from landlords and the law.

I don't really consider mine a mistake though, since I hated college.

Chickening out on taking my horror novel to an agent to find a publisher.

Why can't you do it now?

As I explained to Intensifer in pm, the novel is gone. I'm writing a new one with 100% pushing from my fiancee and family to not let this one slip away. The old one I destroyed in a state of depression after the passing of my brother. Wasn't my smartest moment but what can you do, it was a big ass mistake and now I'm trying to fix it the new way.

Corey fucked a dude.

I stand by my prior regret as my biggest mistake, though that was certainly a mistake as well.

wait....what???

What Lushus said.

I want to hear the end of this Cory story.

My BIGGEST one I don't talk about, but after that...I really don't know. I'm gonna go with not seeing my grandfather one last time before he died, but I did see him a couple of days before but didn't wanna go the day before when my mom went again. I've regretted that every day since it happened over 3 years ago.

last time I saw my grandfather(aug 96). I actually didnt want to go at that hour cuz clash of the champions was coming on. then again I was 13 at the time and had never expereinced someone dying and was likely in denial. but man Im glad I went that day.

big mistake? going to colege right away after high school and not actually getting a real job until this year (im talking over six years of procrastination after high school) so now Im stuck in a part-time retail job that I should have had when I was 18. I need to go back to school, but I too have fallen into the routine trap. considering now I have spending money and can buy every dvd or game I want. Keep in min I just turned 24 two weeks ago

man I am loser, now I feel sad. gotta go watch TNA impact that I taped while I was at work

oh well at leats I do have a job I guess