TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Vanilla Midget

This flaming folder

Guest The Vanilla Midget

is it just me, or is this just an alternative forum for people to bitch about hhh.  its like the exact same stuff that happens in the wwe folder.  no actual flaming even takes place, and it seems that everyone forgot how to actually flame once the flaming forum got killed on ezboard.  the only person who gets flamed is trips, and nobody even cares! why isnt anybody flaming other posters and stuff, there is too much love on this board!!!

(an i am fully aware that this post is totally flame-baiting and will probably get ripped a new hole as a result, but BRING IT ON!)

Guest y2jailbait

Since this is a flaming Folder, and ive been waiting to say this, fuck you anglesault, ima gonna killlllllllllllll you-uh! cause i am the game-uh, and you can kiss my hairy ass-uh..........wait, illll that was sick-uh, nevermind-uh, just suck it-uh bitch-uh

Taker sucks. Fuck Taker...and his mom. Yeah, his mom.

I dont think anybody would want to fuck Taker, after all that would defeat the purpose of *YOUR* mother existing now wouldn't it? Wouldn't wanna put your old girl out of work :)

This has been the Taker Mark