TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

TheSmartMarks.com - Mod of the Week

Guest Smues
Since Paul was the one driving up the bidding if I were Smues I wouldn't want to pay my highest bid, as I would've been bidding against Paul's fake offer.

And if I were Smues I might have already spent the money on reindeer sausage because I lost the auction. :ph34r:

Guest Smues
Reindeer sausages?

Well ok I just needed something Alaskan sounding. (although Reindeer sausage really is yummy).

Obviously paying what I bid isn't fair since Paul had no intention of paying.

Please post a link to where Paul has stated he had no intention of paying.

Nowhere on there does he say that if he had actually WON the bid, he would have welched on it.

"The only real reason I kept prodding people and acting like I had intentions of doing this, was due to morons worrying about what I'd be spending my money on. As if 200 bucks was gonna break me."

He just admitted he had no intentions of becoming the mod. Smues has nothing to lose by saying no to his bid, as if you started the auction over a bid of 20 would probably win. It's laughable that Mike and Mole would try to hold him to his highest bid of 180.

I never said anything about holding him to these bids, because if all Pauls bids were removed, thats the bid it would have been at, not his highest bid.

Nowhere on there does he say that if he had actually WON the bid, he would have welched on it.

"The only real reason I kept prodding people and acting like I had intentions of doing this, was due to morons worrying about what I'd be spending my money on. As if 200 bucks was gonna break me."

He just admitted he had no intentions of becoming the mod. Smues has nothing to lose by saying no to his bid, as if you started the auction over a bid of 20 would probably win. It's laughable that Mike and Mole would try to hold him to his highest bid of 180.

That qupte doesn't say that he had no intention of becoming a mod...

I am now wondering if the term "welching" on a deal has something to do with my fine and noble ancestors, the Welsh.

:(

Quite possibly.

"to welsh" can be used in place of "to welch".

<------ Agrees with Eric!

Oh, and I was going to try and bid on this, but the Seller has some negative feedback, so I think it would be a bad idea.