TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

TheSmartMarks.com - Mod of the Week

Guest Princess Leena
Lot of 6 Intel Celeron 566 Mhz processors. These are 556/128/66 (Mhz,Cache,FSB). All were from working system pulls. This would be ideal for used parts or for scrap gold recovery. Bid with confidence as I think my feedback speaks for itself.

:o

Not looking too good.

Thats not from one of my auctions, thats from an auction i purchased from someone else.

Nothing related to TSM. The Wiis & PS3 are my other life...

BTW, lets resolve this issue like men, not like kids, leaving negative feedback and running off. PM me or call me back if you would like to talk.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Oh Christ. He doesn't want to resolve it, he wants to make you look like a fool. Which you're doing a great job at helping him with.

Guest Princess Leena

But, Mike wants his $200.

And Paul told me he'll pay up eventually. I think he needs to gain trust in you, Mike.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

He's not going to listen, I just felt the need to say it. I've decided he's autistic, so there was some sympathy, but I'll let him be.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm not messing with Mike.

Let's look at this objectively:

1) The prior auction, ran by Mike's partner, went under due to foul activity.

2) Paul has been treated very unfairly at this board for a long time.

3) The rights that the mod gets has not been clearly stated, and could well not be what Paul expected.

4) $200 is a significant amount of money. He could have bought his daughter Lego Pieces with that.

Paul is a good man, and a family man. Try reasoning with him again before doing anything harsh.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

He was treated unfairly by being allowed back repeatedly? I like Paul alot, but you can do better.

At least make the folder at The Pit where people are talking about leaving more negative feedback on Adminbot's ebay account password protected.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I was being serious about the autism. I have high functioning autism. I've lived with people like Mike. Beanie Babies everywhere.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

It's been brought up before, if you'd like to make a joke go ahead. Be warned, we're everywhere.

I don't want the $200, my point is to correct the feedback only, most of you have made it very clear this place is worthless to you and its not worth anything.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

It's not worthless to us. If it was worthless no one would have complained about the auction in the first place, we'd all have sat back and said nothing while you got messed with.

Guest netslob
It's been brought up before, if you'd like to make a joke go ahead. Be warned, we're everywhere.

who's making fun, i honestly didn't know that.

what's high-functioning autism entail, exactly? i'm curious.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
2) Paul has been treated very unfairly at this board for a long time.

Oh, yeah, he's a real victim.

Paul is a good man, and a family man. Try reasoning with him again before doing anything harsh.

Paul mostly posts at the Pit, so he's not really a member of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's not really a member of his family.

I don't want the $200, my point is to correct the feedback only, most of you have made it very clear this place is worthless to you and its not worth anything.

You need to let me know when the time comes for... well, you know.

Guest netslob
High-functioning autism entails...

...I'm not talking to you anymore

so alotta people around here must have it.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I'm fairly ignorant to the full extent because I always got upset hearing about it when I was younger. Essentially part of my brain doesn't work right so I have a hard time understanding what people mean by the tone of their voice or facial expressions. I often can't tell someone is getting angry until they explode. I have an extremely difficult time with certain things (spelling, math, etc.) while being gifted at other things (vocabulary, reading comprehension, etc.). I'll often blow things out of porportion because I don't understand what's going on (as has been seen numerous times on TSM).

It's pretty clear that it's not that we think the site is worthless....................

Closed because we are getting off topic a little bit.

Any real comments about this from Paul or Smues (since he was in second and if he still wants it) can be sent to Mike or Me.