TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread For 12/11/2006

They have used "One" (in 2003 Iraq) "My Sacrifice" (desire video), "Weathered" (2004 Iraq and Desire video) "Torn" (PPV Package) "Young Grow Old" (PPV package) and Stapp's single (2005 Iraq) However, the "My Sacrifice" and "Weathered" videos were tremendous.

At least it's not Nickelback.

They have used "One", "My Sacrifice", "Weathered", "Torn" and Stapp's single from last year. However, the "My Sacrifice" and "Weathered" videos were tremendous.

At least it's not Nickelback.

Just wait when they do a whole roster tribute style vid again you'll get........Nickelback-Welcome to the show.

They could have sent Venis, Duggan or Crazy and got the same effect without killing a top face and IC champion before his match at NYR which is supposed to help sell the ppv.

Jesus I hate MNM's music so much.

EDIT: And JR busts out "Yae-hoo" for the first time since the DX impersonates the Nation skit. :lol:

Nitro needs the WCW Nitro theme song back when they had the fire blasting the manhole cover and everything..

God I hate what they did to Nitro's hair. (To match for the MNM reunion I assume)

The red/blond mix looked bad ass...at least compared to this.

Maybe he decided he'd rather have his real hair color........I'm sure living an everyday lief with Pink and red and blonde and black all in your hair is nice.......

God I hate what they did to Nitro's hair. (To match for the MNM reunion I assume)

The red/blond mix looked bad ass...at least compared to this.

Maybe he decided he'd rather have his real hair color........I'm sure living an everyday lief with Pink and red and blonde and black all in your hair is nice.......

I miss Punk's purple, blonde and green dye job.

Anyone else think Steve Austin is going to show up on RAW next week? Isn't his WWE movie coming out soon.

Not until April. Mania time. Also, before you ask, he won't wrestle.

Best part of the show:

*Flair spitting in Edge's face

*Victoria biting one of Torrie's finger nails off