TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlefreak

Armageddon 2006 Thread

Yea, they really might as well go ahead and end the brand split. It's pretty much dead. SD Cena was there because he was supposedly "invited" by Batista, according to Cole...yea..but how the hell do Johnny Nitro and Jeff Hardy keep appearing on other shows, not RAW? Something special in their contract or something? Yea, exactly.

It just needs to be ended.

MNM vs. Hardys vs. London & Kendrick vs. Regal & Taylor in a ladder match

Evidently its the new SD PPV trend to have an awesome unannounced match to make the card better.

MNM vs. Hardys vs. London & Kendrick vs. Regal & Taylor in a ladder match

Evidently its the new SD PPV trend to have an awesome unannounced match to make the card better.

Maybe, instead of enticing people to buy the PPVs, they want them to be even 'surprisingly better' thereby making people wish they had bought it...and in the future making people want to buy it, no matter if the undercard is weak, or whatever (since there's always the chance the card will be improved)

Yea...I dont know either.

Holy shit, a few nice spots incorparated so far. (Mercury on the ladder, in the center of the ring, Hardys/Hooliganz grab the four corners, pick it up and carry to the side, dumping him over.)

Wow, Kendrick absolutely scales the ladders like they're nothing.

London/Kendrick win! In what, like Repoman said, I would consider a WM-atmosphere match. Amazing match.

Holy fuck...Mercury definitely out hardway. Eye swollen shut in seconds.

Match went 25 minutes almost? damn.

Yea, 2 matches in one hour. Amazing.

Man, Inferno match, Ladder match, Last Ride match? Wow. I don't care what anyone says, if the night keeps going like it has been, the whole 'two many gimmick matches ruins an event' nothing is definitely wrong.

Maybe it's just the avid RW/RR fan in me. But I like Miz.

Joey Mercury's face looked completely fucked up in the replay. He disappeared half way through and said he'd gone to hospital which I thought was part of the match but probably not

Guest Zanmato

Yeah, admittedly at first I thought it was part of the match as well until they showed blood flowing out his swolen eye :(

Match went 25 minutes almost? damn.

Yea, 2 matches in one hour. Amazing.

Man, Inferno match, Ladder match, Last Ride match? Wow. I don't care what anyone says, if the night keeps going like it has been, the whole 'two many gimmick matches ruins an event' nothing is definitely wrong.

Maybe it's just the avid RW/RR fan in me. But I like Miz.

I kinda like the Boogeyman. Probably cus he looks like Darth Maul and Star Wars is the second greatest thing ever after Back to the Future