TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

WON News + Notes, December 25th Issue

After reading the paragraph about Russo/Cornette......TNA would be crazy not to take Heyman if the oppurtunity was there.

Cornette, Russo, and Heyman in a booking meeting would look like some sort of weird Thunderdome/Elimination Chamber match. It would take a hell of a lot more than West and Tenay sitting between them to keep the shit from flying. Although I commend Russo for not taking out after Cornette after listening to Jim bitch about everything he's given (allegedly).

Joe was black and blue at TV before he hurt is knee as Angle isn't holding back on anyone.

Am I the only person a little bothered by this?

Well, Angle wasn't 'shooting' on Joe. He did an interview in a British magazine and pretty much said they wanted everyone to suspend disbelief (like anything in wrestling, I guess) and that they resolved to just go for it. So long as both guys are happy working 'stiff', I don't see as it's a problem.

Guest Untitled

Joe's gone toe to toe with Homicide... Kobashi... Low Ki... Dragon and countless others, so believe me when I tell you that:

a) He can take a beating, and

b) If Angle did anything that went beyond what Joe wanted, Joe would put him in his place within seconds.

Joe's gone toe to toe with Homicide... Kobashi... Low Ki... Dragon and countless others, so believe me when I tell you that:

b) If Angle did anything that went beyond what Joe wanted, Joe would put him in his place within seconds.

No Joe couldn't. He knows if he injured Angle he'd get fired.

No Joe couldn't. He knows if he injured Angle he'd get fired.

Then it's "Meet Umaga's brother... The Samoan Road Grader.... FATSSO!!!"

Wait...TNA is on Bravo now???

It'll be on Bravo 2 from January 6th.

Impact will air on Saturdays and PPV's on the Wednesday following the event.

That's only for the UK. Now if you look under Invader's name, you'd see he is from Wisconsin, which is a state in America, and hence, useless info to him.

Yeah, Russo should be condemed for actually trying to make his shows exciting and watchable. The moron. That being said, my worry is if he keeps up this breakneck speed he'll burn out a lot quicker. Time will tell.

That's only for the UK. Now if you look under Invader's name, you'd see he is from Wisconsin, which is a state in America, and hence, useless info to him.

My apologies.

After reading the paragraph about Russo/Cornette......TNA would be crazy not to take Heyman if the oppurtunity was there.

Cornette, Russo, and Heyman in a booking meeting would look like some sort of weird Thunderdome/Elimination Chamber match. It would take a hell of a lot more than West and Tenay sitting between them to keep the shit from flying. Although I commend Russo for not taking out after Cornette after listening to Jim bitch about everything he's given (allegedly).

Actually Heyman and Cornette are on a lot better terms than Russo and Cornette were. They buried the hatchet in OVW and get along now.

THe last thing TNA needs is another change in the creative writing team. They keep changing it every 6 months, no wonder why the feuds keep going in different directions.

It hasn't always been like that, about four or five years ago, when I last had Sky, Bravo was full of lame 'adult' entertainment and seedy shows.

They've changed a lot though since I got it back about six months ago, so its obvious they are trying.

Actually Heyman and Cornette are on a lot better terms than Russo and Cornette were. They buried the hatchet in OVW and get along now.

For some reason I thought Heyman and Russo didn't get along. I figured Heyman and Cornette had resolved at least some of their differences during Paul's time in OVW.

Guest lactose
Is Bravo UK anything like Bravo US?

it's full of shit mostly. most notable piece of shit being Dog the bounty hunter. not even serie A football can make up for that shite :<

"Rear naked choke" has to be one of my biggest pet peeves for the name of a wrestling hold. It sounds like something that would happen in a gay S&M den, or something.