TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

The Hitcher

Well, I just saw the preview for The Hitcher today. The remake will star Sean Bean in Rutger Hauer's role.

All I have to say is FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Is Hollywood so out of ideas that they have to remake a film that was made only twenty years ago? Are they that bankrupt? I don't even LIKE horror movies, but I'm gettign sick of them being remade every other month.

Sorry, just had to rant.

Well, I just saw the preview for The Hitcher today. The remake will star Sean Bean in Rutger Hauer's role.

All I have to say is FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Is Hollywood so out of ideas that they have to remake a film that was made only twenty years ago? Are they that bankrupt? I don't even LIKE horror movies, but I'm gettign sick of them being remade every other month.

Sorry, just had to rant.

I will be watching specifically for Sophia Bush. She is all kinds of hot.

Sorry, just had to rant.

I will be watching specifically for Sophia Bush. She is all kinds of hot.

I will watch for Sean Bean. He is all kinds of sexy. He deserves better than movies like this, though.

They did switch it up a little. Basically they just reversed what happens to the male and female lead.

For those that don't know, in the original,

the female gets ripped in half by two trucks by the villian

. So just put the guy there and you have the film.

However, I get the feeling the new ending will be Hollywood style which will destroy the film even more.