TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

2007 TNA Televised Win-Loss Record

Sabin is still the X-Division Champion? When did he win the belt? I recall him challenging Daniels for it in October at that really, really, really hyped up PPV that sucked.

Sabin beat Daniels © and Lynn in a Triple Threat match at Final Resoultion to win the title.

Oh, and updated to the May 4 TNA Today, with the XPlosion/Today exclusive of Lethal vs. Homicide.

ChrisMWaters, I guess I have been out of the loop with TNA for a while, but just out of curiosity, when did they let go of Austin Starr? Also, I'm seeing some losses in Christian's stats. Has he still NOT been pinned or made to submit since being with TNA or would those mainly be tag losses?

ChrisMWaters, I guess I have been out of the loop with TNA for a while, but just out of curiosity, when did they let go of Austin Starr? Also, I'm seeing some losses in Christian's stats. Has he still NOT been pinned or made to submit since being with TNA or would those mainly be tag losses?

A few months ago I think they did. He's now with ROH again.

And yes, those are mainly tag losses or a few multi-man match losses...save for a First Blood match with Abyss that he lost recently.