TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

Boy, the Chiefs cannot do anything right on the offensive side of the ball. Their line is screwing up left and right out there.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Ok, so I'm taking a shot every time that goddamn stupid truck commercial comes on.

Ok, so I'm taking a shot every time that goddamn stupid truck commercial comes on.

You might be dead of alcohol poisoning by the end of the third quarter.

The Chiefs defense is owning Manning right now, I'm actually a little bit shocked by that.

This game seems to be about who wants to win less. So far, Indy can't match KC's ineptitide and complete void of passion on offense. Peyton is doing his best to throw the game away with some picks, and solid overthrows when they get in the red zone, but he's driving them too far and Vinatieri keeps giving them points.

Guest Smues

If this game were on Fox you'd be dead by now. With NBC you might survive with just a black out.

Trent Green has 2 yards for the half why is he playing?

To be fair to Trent, the Chief receivers are dropping everything thrown at them. He's made one bad pass, the rest have just been dropped.

There ya go, Peyton. If you really wanna lose this game you have to start throwing picks to put the Chiefs in better field position. You have to have faith in your 32nd ranked D, even if they played way too well in the first half. Keep the pressure on KC's offense to screw up, the real D will show up eventually.

In all seriousness, this game is embarrassing. I was thinking we might see this level of play from the NFC wild card games, but this is sad.

Guest Smues

Hopefully the Diet Pepsi truck doesn't show up until the game is over so they don't take TV time outs to go unload it.

The Colts should be playing catch-up now with how KC's D played and all of Peyton's turnovers. But no. That first half for the Chiefs was one of the worst offensive efforts in playoff history.

And there's the nail in the coffin. Who would've thought at any point in the last 5 years the Chiefs offense would be entirely responsible for losing a big game?

Enjoy getting killed by Baltimore next week, Indy.

I suppose you can start hyping up Colts/Ravens now.

The game is going to confuse alot of the olde tyme fans who still think the Colts are the Baltimore franchise.