TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Oh boy, the Angle marks will love this!

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

"Early notes from Greenville, SC

[email protected]

We're still looking for any notes on last night's show in Florence, SC as well as attendance estimate for Atlanta last night as well as tonight.

Velocity

Billy & Chuck b Randy Orton & Mark Henry

Kurt Angle b Hardcore Holly

Jamie Knoble b Funaki

Smackdown main event is HHH & Hogan vs. Angle & Undertaker"

So Angle's on Velocity this week? :) . Of course, when the bitching starts the fact that he is in the Smackdown main event will obviously be ignored.

Guest treble charged

Angle on Velocity means rating wanted for the show.  If he wrestles the ME on SmackDown, what does it matter if he wrestles on Velocity, too?

Angle on Velocity means rating wanted for the show.  If he wrestles the ME on SmackDown, what does it matter if he wrestles on Velocity, too?

Wait a minute, I just noticed something, Angle wrestled twice in one night, unlike some people couchXPisscough.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

This is what, the sixth or seventh time Triple H has pulled Angle's shorts down. I'm beginning to think Trips is obsessed with Angle's ass. Disturbing. Really, REALLY disturbing.

-Shiro

Guest alfdogg
Kurt Angle = Thong-wearing professional.

X-Pac = Fucking worthless piece of shit.

nod.gif

Guest Shaved Bear

ok lok at the Smackdown main, gee find the talented one in that lot

Guest dreamer420

well come on, what do you expect when you have funaki vs. jamie "by god" knoble?

Guest Anglesault

I'm more pissed that he had to cheat to beat Bob Holly AGAIN in the midcard of a show that features Jobbers galore.

Guest Anglesault

Ha.

Here's how I would have done the match. Have it be the main event. As soon as the bell rings, let Holly go fro the Dropkick of eternal damnation...and miss. Then just have Angle DISMANTLE Holly, don't even let Holly get a move in. Have him win at like 4:00 or something, and have Angle throw Holly out of the ring like trash, stand superior, and call out Hogan...WHO DOES come out. Having the posibility of A strong Angle and Hulk Hogan (Or anyone of that nature) on that show might make people watch

Guest goodhelmet

ok, i read the spoilers and while i disagree with  AS about the edge situation, i think the time is now to end angle's humiliation, let him call everyone a motherfucker while breaking their legs (in HHH's case, a shoot) and be a badass. He can carry booker to a great match and will allow me to be excited about a feud now that austin vs. benoit/eddy seems to be flushed down the toilet.

fuck taker. fuck hhh. fuck hogan. fuck vince. fuck the writers.

Viva la Kurt!!!!