TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

The TSM Suggestion Box

Can we get the sub-heading on the MMA Folder changed to "MMA- Pro Wrestlings much better looking, non-retarded older brother"?

I'm not going to put retarded down. It's fine the way it is.

Damn you're really pissed about it being there.

I'm sure somebody thought it was a good idea but it's really not. MMA fans don't like being lumped in with pro wrestling fans. There was nothing wrong with the folder where it was before. Simple as that.

Nice addition, Mole.

It's for what you used to do all the time.

That thing with her face?

Why not have the NSFW Site feedback, but pin any threads/points of worth.

If you are going to keep the damn comments threads, then they should be locked when they reach 1000 posts and then a new one created.

I'm sure somebody thought it was a good idea but it's really not. MMA fans don't like being lumped in with pro wrestling fans. There was nothing wrong with the folder where it was before. Simple as that.

Actually, there was something wrong with the folder being stuffed in Sports: both Sports and MMA shared the same "Last Post" entry on the main page, making it a little irritating at times to keep up with updated posts at times.

I suggested the move because, in my opinion, MMA has enough traffic and is distinctive enough from Sports to warrant its own spot on the front page. Outside of hysteria surrounding the folder's placement on the front page (OMG wrestling is fake kill it), I'm not sure I see a problem with that idea.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Already changed. Start a topic in the music folder or elsewhere to discuss further. *gavel*

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Music- Where Czech goes to confuse himself

Haha. You're a cocksucker, Curry.

WHOOOOOOOOA BETTER TAKE THAT TO NO-HOLDS-BARRED SITE FEEDBACK

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Yeah, I cry the bitterest of tears at night knowing my life is incomplete without knowledge of Tindersticks.

Are you bleeding?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Okay, let's get back on topic here. I'll match you HBO show for HBO show: let's hug it out!

But yeah. I am happy with how the board is presently being run, but I don't think we need two feedback folders. Just let it get ugly in here if need be. We don't need to close every thread here.

Was I just burned up there? Curry, if you're going to remain dick-hurt over a couple of comments made ages ago—that I barely remember making!—maybe you should join your friend Rudo and do whatever it is he does to occupy his TSM-free internet time.