TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

The TSM Suggestion Box

Yes, it's like Wikipedia... if the mods aren't satisfied with a post edit of yours, they can just switch back to your earlier post

Yes, it's like Wikipedia... if the mods aren't satisfied with a post edit of yours, they can just switch back to your earlier post

No we can't. Well, I don't think so. I haven't seen that feature anywhere.

Close the Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread threads in all folders if they are above 1000 posts. Start a new one, when it gets to 1000, lock it and start again. It's too unwieldy at 8000+.

I don't see a problem with the CTDWAT threads staying open. By definition, they're for throw-away comments that typically elicit little discussion. Who goes that far back through the thread ? On a busy day for those threads, they'll maybe generate 2-3 pages, which really isn't that hard to keep up with.

Pretty much every comment warrants a thread, they should be retitled Comments That Few People Read cuz I'm not going through 90 pages of that. Most of it is either news or questions that can be a new thread, or a comment that could be posted in an existing, non-annoying thread.

You could always ditch the ubiquitous "Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread" moniker for most of the folders, call the thread "_____ Chatter" (where you fill the blank with the respective folder) and cycle out a new thread every month or so. Something like "Sports Chatter - February", perhaps. Leave the original thread in the flaming folder alone, though - it ain't hurting anything in there.

The filter on "W‼" is really rather unnecessary..if people really find it THAT annoying, they can just decide to ignore my posts. Theres nothing offensive about it, and no reason that anyone should have a huge conniption fit over it.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Why do you write it like that, though? I just don't get it. It's not rendered that way, like an upside-down i, so what is the significance of this?

I Dont really have a reason.. its just how I write it. I even sharpied over the "Wii" on mine to make it wii3ku.jpg .Yay for personal customization and stuff.

I cant understand how two ‼ instead of ii or an added F to something can piss off so many people that it becomes such a huge issue.

and I see the filter has been updated to include ‼.

W!! Wii

Hmm, I can do it.

Marv just does it to be different. Hell, he already looks different enough, might as well go for names too.

typing like that is fucking gay Marv...it's not a huge issue, it's really not even that annoying...it's just utterly, ridiculously, Liberace-ishly gay...there you go!

Make a WWE = WWE filter.

I'll call it WWF first, but I'd prefer to keep on calling it WWеF.

I even say WWеF when I talk about wrestling, and I've done so since day one of the name change..

Again, Id like to reitterate that there is no one forcing you to read my posts. If the way I spell things is fucking stupid, then so be it, theres a thing called ignore..theres enough stupidtiy on this board to sink a boat in the dead sea..

Keep it open, geez. Things have been cool for a while now, just keep this here. A boss's suggestion box should never be closed.

(get rid of the ignore function)