TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

The TSM Suggestion Box

He is no way mature enough to be a mod.

Like the maturity you need to close threads because you don't like the topic?

Guest CWMwasmurdered
It wasn't just bob, all of the other mods said I was in the wrong. I closed it because I didn't like it. The fact that she gets 3 pages, now 4, disgusts me. Jesus, get over it. It's done with, it's back so type away.

For the tenth time, there will be no more Mods. Especially Bob. Even though he said it in CS, he said "did Anna Nicole rape mole's mom?" That is just mean and wrong. He is no way mature enough to be a mod.

Christ, don't go all Popick. And you saying he's not mature enough to be a mod is funny because I remember you wanting him to be a folder mod when you took over.

To explain for Mole (I can't believe I'm typing this)

The Anna Nicole remark is just an expression I use, it wasn't about your mom per se. I'm not going to apologise for what I wrote, but it was just a flippant expression, nothing more.

But seriously guys, Popick's girlfriend was RAPED!~

I remember you wanting him to be a folder mod when you took over.

Yeah, then I realized it was a bad idea.

Hmm, yeah, using an expression that includes raping a mom is real great there Bob.

Most people get that it's a joke and that I din't literally want to know if so and so actually raped your mom. Although I think it'd be funny if Deseree Washington's kid once saw Mike Tyson on TV and got all pissed and someone said: God, did Mike Tyson rape your mom or something? That'd be awesome.

Anyway, you said you don't even check CS anyway!

Well if I am moving the Anna Nicole thread, I checked if there was anything bad in it. And I saw something.

JESUS CHRIST, I don't find it funny. Just shut up about it and stop being so damn stubborn.

mole seems to love typing JESUS CHRIST in all caps. Jesus is everywhere dude, no need to shout.

I'm just sad that what I said about Anna Nicole Smith and your mom showed I wasn't mature enough to be a mod. I was trying so hard too! :-(

Tom's got it down though- I'd ban people for petty things and then start a thread questioning it and make sure it would drag on for pages on end until I got a straight answer.

Good point.

Well to settle this there is going to be a rape filter put in. Because I say so and if you don't like it, you don't have to come here.

Good point.

Well to settle this there is going to be a rape filter put in. Because I say so and if you don't like it, you don't have to come here.

Mole is taking his toys and going home.

Damn, I think if you type in met it works. But met gets filtered. I wonder if metd is

Mole, stop being a little bitch about this and end your powertrip. It will just damage things in the long run.

I wonder what the Kobe Bryan r-a-p-e thread looks like now

Damn, if someone made a joke about my mother getting rizaped, I wouldn't throw a hissy fit. It's blatantly got no relevance to reality.

Gee, I'm sorry guys. I don't find rape funny. It's not a powertrip, I just don't think it should be joked about. I am sure you can go without saying rape, it isn't very hard.

I did make a mistake moving the ANS folder, yes, my bad.

And I didn't choose met, Mike did.

Guest Grossman=Fag

That's fucking retarded. Same as every bad word filter.

Sissies, jesus christ. Try showing some sack and actually DOING something about what someone says, as opposed to making some censorship nancy move.

Sissies, jesus christ. Try showing some sack and actually DOING something about what someone says, as opposed to making some censorship nancy move.

You want me to beat Bob up or something?

If we put it on PPV mole, we could make a lot of money

Not really. I sit in my apartment, watch TV, go to school, hang out with my gf, play video games, use the computer and watch some more TV.

Very boring.

Guest Dope Priest Prophecy

You want me to beat Bob up or something?

BAN HIM then, you weiner.