TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

The TSM Suggestion Box

I would like to suggest that we should be allowed to add anyone we like to the ignore list.

Even Mole.

Because he is I find him really really really really really really really annoying, and definitely makes my cut for ignore. But I can't. Which is stupid.

I'm glad we got rid of the word filter for "rape." I work for MetLife. Get met, it pays.

I was looking forward to discussion about the New York Rapes

I'm glad we got rid of the word filter for "rape." I work for MetLife. Get met, it pays.

The lyrics to Meet the Mets would be awesome, especially the part about bringing your kiddies and your wife..

Guest Smues

And the TV show 'How I raped your mother'

Guest Smues

I don't care about Mik (take that Marlins fan!), I care about the best thread on this forum getting derailed. Yeah it's in CS, but it has to be so people don't have link all the NSFW stuff.

Guest Oedipus Rex

Pictures I Like isn't the best thread this board has ever had, luke-o should shut up about fat chicks, and Mik is a bleeding minge. As for board suggestions, I suggest we change the name of "Buy/Sell/Trade" to "The Smart Marketplace." It's a cute pun, and it implies that this is a smart place to do business!

Guest Oedipus Rex

No, that's just what someone thought Kotz and I must look like. I do wear big headphones around sometimes, but I can only dream of having such piercing eyes.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
No, that's just what someone thought Kotz and I must look like. I do wear big headphones around sometimes, but I can only dream of having such piercing eyes.

Aren't you like twice the size of that kid?