TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

The TSM Suggestion Box

That's happened to me before, too, but it's saved the posts for me. I always C&P before submitting something for a show, just in case.

Guest Queen Leelee

Ctrl A + C after every post at forums.thesmartmarks.com.

The McKenzie Group has work to do. But, add some more word games before helping these kids.

Changed a few more settings. Let me know if theres anything new.

Please consider getting rid of the IntelliTXT advertising. It occasionally screws up your ability to scroll down a page, the ads don't close automatically, and they add unnecessary distraction to posts that hold a lot of popular keywords.

If you're hankering for additional advertising revenue, why don't you slap another banner advert on the bottom of the page where The McKenzie Group stuff sits?

The IntelliTXT is only temp as of right now, to see what kind of revenue if anything worth while it brings in. BTW. the stuff in the bottom is a free thing, if anyone has heard of digital point networks. Its a page rank increaser by trading links basically. So far it seems to be doing a decent amount of good.

I actually did have a legit reason to ban him (for constant trolling in the WWE folder). But it's more fun just to say he sucks.

don't move threads to the Chocolate Socket just because you don't like who may be frequenting them. If there's nothing in a thread to warrant it being moved then it should just stick in that folder.

Guest Queen Leelee

I guess someone started reading his posts after 4 years, and realized how terrible he is.

If robrabies wasn't proven as a PBP or duplicate account, that banning is bullshit. But, that's to be expected with the mods in that section of forums.thesmartmarks.com. Which is why myself, and so many others don't bother going there any longer.

robrabies seemed like an argumenrative prick, but hey- so is the guy who mods the folder!

But I'm totally serious on razateca. Dude is AWFUL, and if sucking is against the rules at TSM- he should go

I did look into that thread a few minutes ago, and the argument seems to have died down for now. If it starts up again, I'll act on it.

must....resist...flamebaiting...

PETER PATRELLI ABOSRBS POWERS, HE'S CLEARLY RIPPING OFF ROGUE!

THEY'RE ALL MUTANTS, THEY MUST BE RIPPING OFF X-MEN!

aaargh...sorry!

I was just as bad as the "IT"S THE WATCHMEN" guy in the heroes thread. No matter how hard I tried, I kept feeding into the argument by pointing out where he was wrong.