TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kesh

Predict-a-card: Wrestlemania 23

Guest Totally Crazy
whether tthey're active or not is irralevent. they're llisted as a team, it's for.and while you're at it, why not make the rest of the title divisions open season too?there are a few women on smackdown who can actually wrestle as opposed to the dainty crap we have to put up with, and with daivari and Shannon Moore on ECW, and Scotty on RAW they could be reintroduced as CW competitors.

A. Proofread.

A. dont care. read or dont.

B. The Rock is listed on the Raw superstars page. Is he in the WWE title division right now?

yeah, thats a great argument. are KC James and Idol Stevens making movies?

C. I'm tired of arguing with you. Let's get this thread back on topic. Your card sucked. You asked for an opinion, and you got one. Someone else said your card sucked too. Get over it.

My card had some good matches, and you're had some really stupid ones.deal with it.

EDIT: Ok, in terms of the women's and cruiserweight divisions..any of those people can just switch shows permanently. It's been done before. Nobody really cares about them. But to have main eventers switching shows at any point they want, that would essentially end the brand split. Not something I'm supporting.

and to have unified a title division would just as equally end the brand split.

wow, so this is what you've been reduced to? when my card was called as being bad, the person who said it had enough decency to offer an actual opinion rather than saying it was shit or not happening, which barely qualifies as an opinion.. permanent switch can be just the same for tag team division.

whether tthey're active or not is irralevent. they're llisted as a team, it's for.and while you're at it, why not make the rest of the title divisions open season too?there are a few women on smackdown who can actually wrestle as opposed to the dainty crap we have to put up with, and with daivari and Shannon Moore on ECW, and Scotty on RAW they could be reintroduced as CW competitors.

A. Proofread.

A. dont care. read or dont.

B. The Rock is listed on the Raw superstars page. Is he in the WWE title division right now?

yeah, thats a great argument. are KC James and Idol Stevens making movies?

C. I'm tired of arguing with you. Let's get this thread back on topic. Your card sucked. You asked for an opinion, and you got one. Someone else said your card sucked too. Get over it.

My card had some good matches, and you're had some really stupid ones.deal with it.

EDIT: Ok, in terms of the women's and cruiserweight divisions..any of those people can just switch shows permanently. It's been done before. Nobody really cares about them. But to have main eventers switching shows at any point they want, that would essentially end the brand split. Not something I'm supporting.

wow, so this is what you've been reduced to? when my card was called as being bad, the person who said it had enough decency to offer an actual opinion rather than saying it was shit or not happening, which barely qualifies as an opinion.. permanent switch can be just the same for tag team division.

If a superstar isn't active, they aren't in the CURRENT division. Not hard to understand.

Unifying ONE division does not end the brand split.

I gave you reasons why some of your matches weren't good. Which of my matches were stupid? Ya, none of them.

Just stop arguing because you're making yourself look like an idiot...just curious, are you like, a sophomore in highschool?

Guest Totally Crazy

wow, so buy you saying these lame arguments some how make you smart?you really have to bring my age into this?get back to me when you have some credibility.

Guest Totally Crazy

by the way, the two havent retired yet have they?they're still eligable to compete, unlike the Rock who's therer only for show purposes. I never said it would end it you moron.I said it trivializes it.big difference.thank you, come again.

wow, so buy you saying these lame arguments some how make you smart?you really have to bring my age into this?get back to me when you have some credibility.

The fact that I can write in coherent sentences makes me smarter than you.

by the way, the two havent retired yet have they?they're still eligable to compete, unlike the Rock who's therer only for show purposes. I never said it would end it you moron.I said it trivializes it.big difference.thank you, come again.

Guest Totally Crazy

no, that just means you give a shit you sentance structure where as I find it only worth looking at in worthwhile cases, which excludes you.

by the way, how does insultiung my age, saying you're tired of arguing and simply saing something is shit make you smart?

Taker/Batista (World)

Cena/HBK/Edge/Orton (WWE)

Hogan/Khali

Booker/Kane

RVD/Lashley (ECW)

Benoit/Finlay (US)

Umaga/Jeff Hardy (IC)

Kennedy/Matt Hardy/Dykstra/Flair/Holly/Punk MITB

Melina/Mickie

Tag Team turmoil (Raw & Smackdown teams)

Guest Totally Crazy

yep, that really makes me look stupid. anything else you'd like to add, or should I just assume you killed this thread?

Guest Totally Crazy
Taker/Batista (World)

Hogan/Khali

Booker/Kane

RVD/Lashley (ECW)

Benoit/Finlay (US)

Umaga/Jeff Hardy (IC)

Melina/Mickie

where would you put battle of the billionaires? I really hope the fatal four way happens...

Taker/Batista (World)

Hogan/Khali

Booker/Kane

RVD/Lashley (ECW)

Benoit/Finlay (US)

Umaga/Jeff Hardy (IC)

Melina/Mickie

where would you put battle of the billionaires? I really hope the fatal four way happens...

In the corners of Hogan and Khali.

Taker/Batista (World)

Hogan/Khali

Booker/Kane

RVD/Lashley (ECW)

Benoit/Finlay (US)

Umaga/Jeff Hardy (IC)

Melina/Mickie

In the corners of Hogan and Khali.

Would the tag turmoil have any meaning? Or just for fun? And would the Hardys pull double duty?

I like your card a lot, quite similar to mine except for the four-way, which I considered too.

Honestly, I pay almost no attention to the product and probably couldn't name more than one or two tag teams. I just figured the card needed one of those "throw everyone in the ring so they can get a WM paycheck" type matches. It's not like the tag belts mean anything.

EDIT: Winner gets a shot at their brand's tag champs at a later date.

WRESTLEMANIA XXIII IN MY WORLD

Two minute opening clip...

London vs. Kendrick Ladder Match (8:00)

Start the crowd up with a fast paced match.

Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra (10:00)

Good crowd popper for Flair.

US Title Match: Benoit vs. Finlay vs. Kennedy (10:00)

I would love to see Kennedy in the Title picture, but, give him a Mania match.

ECW Fatal Four Way: Test/Lashley/RVD/CM Punk (15:00)

Extreme Rules match for the title. Give it 15 minutes, with RVD and Punk doing most of the work.

At the one hour point:

WWE Title: Batista vs. HBK (20:00)

HBK can sell when he wants. He would make Batista look decent.

HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES (5:00)

Have Orton come out and RKO a few of them, leading to...

Orton vs. Edge (15:00)

Blow off the feud with a Street Fight Match. Basically just combine Foley/Orton from Backlash 04 and Foley/Edge from Mania last year.

TLC Unification Match for Tag Titles: MNM/The Hardy Boyz/WGTT/Cryme Time (15:00)

Because we all want to see it. Maybe throw in Dreamer/Sandman as interference at one point.

Little over two hours

Women's Title: Mickie vs. Victoria (5:00)

Have this one take place in a remote location. My bed. (Wow...that was lame)

Vince w/ Khali vs. Trump w/ Hogan (15:00)

Bah. I don't want to see it, but, it makes the most sense. Won't waste anyone important. Get all the big pops here, have a Stone Cold run in when Vince tries to go after Hogan, have a Foley run in and have Khali throw him through something. Have Shane come out and have Foley give him Socko. Total insanity leading to the, if possible, Hogan slam of Khali.

World Heavyweight Title: Cena vs. Taker (Rest of show)

Because Taker on RAW as champ could fill the HHH void. A loss at WM to Taker wouldn't really hurt Cena, plus, we could watch Cena chase it down. And, maybe even an Edge/Taker feud too.

10 matches. New feuds. Everybody comes out looking strong. If I missed someone, throw them in where they should go.

I like this, except..do you mean Vince and Trump are wrestling? You meant Hogan and Khali wrestling right..?

And for everyone..the past few cards haven't included Umaga at all..do you guys think he isn't going to be on the card? Or if he is, against who? I couldn't think of anyone for him.

Yeah...I messed that up...I meant Khali w/Vince vs. Hogan w/ Trump. Also, I didn't put Umaga in because I'd rather he take out Jeff Hardy during the Tag Match to set up an IC feud or something...

Guest NYR10

My Wrestlemania Card....I'll try to make it seem as realistic as possible

Raw Main Event: John Cena vs Undertaker for the WWE title

Taker keeps his streak, but Cena doesn't look weak by any means, and the match goes about 30 minutes.

Smackdown Main Event: HBK vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Title

I'm not too sure who to put over in this match. Batista obviously doesn't need a big win nor a long title reign, so I'd give the win to HBK in about 20 minutes.

ECW Main Event: CM Punk vs Lashley vs RVD vs Sabu for the ECW title

Lashley sits around like usual, Sabu does some crazy spots, Punk and RVD work their asses off....with that said, Lashley will get the win in about 12 minutes.

Edge vs Randy Orton....just let them kick the shit out of each other in a street fight...Edge wins and keeps his streak.

MITB: Kennedy vs Carlito vs Dykstra vs Hardcore Holly vs Matt Hardy vs Flair

Kennedy Wins (thank god) In about 15 minutes

Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro for the IC title

Hardy wins

Chris Benoit vs Finlay for the US title

A great match with a lot of technical ability...Benoit wins

Mickie James vs Melina for the Womens Title

Mickie James wins in about 5 minutes

Cryme Tyme vs WGTT vs London and Kendrick vs Regal and Taylor....winner gets or retains their respective titles.

That's all I have....There will probably be a intermission of some sorts for a big star such as Hogan or Austin to make an appearance, and the Hall of Fame stuff.

I know it looks as tho Edge and Orton are out of the ME picture, but I would SOOOOOOOOOOOO rather a HBK/Edge/Orton blowoff and Cena be involved with the McMahon crap. I know HHH is hurt, but the DX-RKO fued should not just go away.

Looking back, maybe Orton should have defeated Hogan because of his knee injury at this last SummerSlam. That way they could have Hogan-Orton II at Wrestlemania with Hogan getting his revenge after six months of build-up. That's certainly more interesting than the alternative with Hogan.

I dont think anyone thought Hogan should have won that macth...

I did at the time. The only reason Orton should have won (in my opinion) is to set up for a really big rematch where Hogan won. And, at the time, I thought they would have something better for Hogan at WM.

For the main events I would probably do this:

WWE Title vs World Title

Cena def Batista

Winner vs Champion later in the night

Undertaker def Shawn Michaels

ECW Title

CM Punk def Lashley

Undisputed Title

John Cena def Undertaker - I have always been against ending the streak....until this year. It would make WM 23 an historic event, and pay homage to Andre/Hogan.

Then just add some gimmick matches (TLC, MitB), a tag title battle royal, Hogan somewhere, Austin somewhere, Rock somewhere (hopefully, prob not). And Taker should dawn the old gray gloves outfit for the night just cuz.

I think the biggest question now is whats WWE's plans for Ric Flair.

And I wonder if Vince will react to how RAW's fans shit on Lashley