TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

TSM Management

Over the past few months as I spent more time on TSM getting involved in issues, it has come to my attention I should focus on what I do best. This is making sure the server is running smoothly. It seems many of you still think I am just a “bot” as well, which is perfectly fine, as I am handing Mole the full authority to run the site & forums as he sees fit. I will obviously still be available by PM, E-Mail, IM, etc which all contact information can be found via my profile on the forums or in the domains contact information. I know this is what many of you wanted, by your comments and action in past threads. I wish Mole the best of luck as well as the staff and appreciate everyone’s efforts to make this site everything it has become. I hope this is a good start to a new year!

Guest Princess Leena

Someone didn't want to handle a situation. Lame.

Let's wait until Mole bans me now. :)

Guest Princess Leena
I give Leena a week. tops.

He would have by now if he had complete control.

Adminbot must have told him to behave after he took over my account.

He didn't tell me anything since I didn't do anything. And if I wanted you gone, by "hacking" your account, I would have done something much worse than what was posted.

And I am not going to ban you unless you break the rules. Simple as that.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Alright. Mike made his statement, Leena expressed her concerns, and Mole's playin' it cool. Thread over?