TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast - slept until 4-something pm due to being up late as hell last night, so nothing. Although if you count what I ate this early morning, I had this thing with a really weird greek name that had spinach and feta cheese in a thin flour crust that was kind of greasy + green tea

lunch - chicken cup noodles + red beans and rice mixed with salsa/jalapenos as a dip to some chips + diet coke

dinner - currently slow cooking some jambalaya with smoked sausage + mixed greens salad + green tea to go to sleep after studying. Even though it has caffeine, it still makes me tired.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Breakfast: Belgian waffle.

Dinner: A wrap with assorted meats and peppers.

Breakfast: Nothing.

Lunch: A wrap with ranch dressing, grilled chicken, lettuce and tomato.

Dinner: Double Double, fries and a strawberry shake from In-N-Out Burger. OH FUCK MOTHERFUCKING YEAH.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

It's halfway between milk and yogurt. Apparently it's really good for you, but it's an acquired taste.

It's halfway between milk and yogurt. Apparently it's really good for you, but it's an acquired taste.

Is it like Yop?

Every Canadian on the board who reads this will cringe from the Yop reference. It's the food industry's answer to the Mellencamp Chevy ad, but far less hokey.

Breakfast: Special K & coffee

Lunch: Grilled portabello mushroom on a bed of black beans and corn, and a slice of veggie pizza

Dinner: Mandarin chicken salad, fiesta rice, and a piece of cornbread.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast: leftover pizza from last night (which was ham w/ lite sauce) + odwalla superfood when I got to work

lunch: philly cheesesteak sandwich from my favorite cart in downtown + diet coke

dinner: so far, ramen, doesn't look like I'll be having much else, maybe chicken nuggets + water?

B: Honey Nut Cheerios & coffee

L: Seafood gumbo, red beans & rice, and an orange gatorade/pineapple juice mix

D: Post-workout Strawberry-Pineapple smoothie, Salad w/balsamic, easy mac, and milk.

Breakfast - An orange and a bottle of water

Lunch - A fruit salad and a can of Coke

Dinner - Soon to be leftover chicken. I'm going to cook it up with some pineapple, peppers, celery and carrots.

And a ton of cough drops/luden's and bottles of water and orange juice at work today. Four bottles of water and about three bottles of orange juice.

Lunch: Half of a four cheese pizza, two bottles of water.

Dinner: Three eggs over medium, hash browns, hickory smoked bacon, orange juice.

two biscuits with peach jam, peanut butter, milk, OJ

COUNTRY FRIED HOSS STEAK, biscuit, mashed potatoes, veggies, milk, carrots, apple (from lunchlady Betty)

apple

angel hair pasta w/ artichokes, olives, capers, grilled chicken, tomatoes, basil

bread w/ olive oil

salad

raspberry iced tea

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast - Jack in the Box breakfast burrito + orange juice. Not that bad, really.

lunch - smoked chicken salad on croissant + green tea

dinner - chicken cup noodles + chicken nuggets.

I love chicken!

Guest Vitamin X

Everyone on the board has been starving!

Two days in a row, same breakfast- oatmeal, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

no lunch

yesterday, dinner- steak & eggs + pear + water

apple + green tea afterwards

I haven't been eating as much because I just moved into a much bigger and nicer place with a full size fridge and all that, and I haven't been able to go out grocery shopping quite yet.

Any ideas what I should get to stock up first and foremost?

Guest Vitamin X

Well I pretty much just got everything.

breakfast: eggs in a basket with bacon + orange juice

lunch: bagel + coffee

dinner: hamburger + yogurt + water

Guest Vitamin X

This is my official postwhore thread.

brunch- banana + split pea soup + orange juice

lunch/early dinner- chicken burrito + iced tea

late dinner- garlic mashed potatoes + grilled pork chops + Rogue Dead Guy Ale

followup/late snack- green tea + apple wedges

Don't worry, VX! I've been eating.

Breakfast - Raisin Bran Crunch, blueberry nutri-grain and coffee

Lunch - Buffalo chicken wrap, vegetables and ranch dip and milk

Dinner - Apple bourbon chicken with a side of some fried mac and cheese (but fancier since it was a restaurant)

Successful.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast- bagel + orange juice

lunch- philly cheesesteak (best one in Portland!) from my friend at his cart in downtown + diet coke

dinner- chicken taquitos + corn and egg quesadilla + Mac's Ale

-Apple Jacks + coffee

-some gross "Philly chicken" sub, fries, and diet coke

-A delicious catered dinner involving salad, eggplant, yellow rice, and some sort of lemon/thyme chicken. Tiramisu and coffee for dessert.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast: blueberry bagel + water (I had no o.j. this morning and was quite infuriated)

lunch: fajita chicken burrito from chipotle (Rice, chili corn, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and organic chicken, fuckin awesome!) + unsweetened iced tea with two lemons in it, as usual

dinner: small cube steak + 2 eggs, sunny side up + toast, no butter + light beer

The dinner is kind of like my send off to unhealthiness, as I've been lacking in taking care of myself physically ever since about a week before I left Miami in late November, so I'm going to work now to get into good shape. I still have random meats and even a couple unhealthy things like lasagna and chimichangas in there, but I'm going to basically save those for once in a while type of things.

B: Cocoa puffs, banana pancakes, ham, coffee & OJ

L: Easy Mac, honey mustard pringles (!) and Vitamin Water (energy)

D: Turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard on a croissant, and vegetable soup. + Milk

The dining hall dinners are getting worse and worse, so I end up getting either a deli sandwich or the salad bar constantly.

Friday is usually garbage day but since the Daytona 500 was on today I got some pizza and cinni stix from Pizza Hut.

Had some Raisin Bran and a cinnamon pop tart for breakfast.

Brunch I had some eggs, hashbrowns, and some more cereal with apple juice. I think the pizza put about ten pounds on me because I'm bloated as I type this.