TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Guest Vitamin X

Fucked up with self-discipline today as I woke up at 4pm.

"breakfast"- last pieces of bacon I have (and will for a while) + sweet wheat bagel with cream cheese + coffee + O.J.

lunch- subway: 6" spicy italian + unsweetened iced tea

snack/dinner?- tuna salad + green tea

late snack- two pieces of toast with cottage cheese and strawberry jelly + small bowl of yogurt w/ granola + water

I'm also going to start carrying a bottle of water with me everywhere, as I really haven't been drinking enough water, especially considering all the caffeine I take in throughout the day. Oh and I take a multivitamin + vitamin C every day at breakfast as well. I'm going to go nuts.

I've had a pretty sad day foodwise thus far

Breakfast: Potato chips and water

Lunch: Garlic Breadstick, French Fries and a Diet Coke

Dinner: Leftover stirred fry chicken with vegetables and leftover wheat pasta (Blech!)

Breakfast: Shreddies and Orange Juice

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with Sprite

Supper: Waffles, Pancakes with Bacon, Sausage and Homefries.

Pancake Tuesday is so awesome.

Breakfast: Nothing really unless you count water (I really should start eating breakfast again! It starts tomorrow!)

Lunch: Sausage, Egg and Cheese sandwich on a bagel (hmm), tangerine-orange juice and a couple of pieces of Sweet and Sour chicken I scrounged off of some of me mates who ordered Chinese Food

Dinner: Fish sticks and French Fries with baby carrots and water.

Snack: French Onion Sun Chips and a Chocolate milkshake (A winning combination if there was one)

Guest Oedipus Rex

Breakfast: Belgian waffle

Lunch: pop-tarts

Sad day when it comes to eating.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

All I've had in the past 24 hours was half of a Pizza King pizza.

Is that shit national? because they're all over NE indiana. Pretty good. St. Louis-type thin crust square piece stuff. Lots of toppings.

Guest Oedipus Rex

Not familiar with. St. Louis-style as in that gross provel cheese? Ick. I had some thin crust pizza from Lou Malnati's (not beyond Chicagoland, unfortunately, and the closest to me is in like Crystal Lake or Cary) which was like a normal pizza but with deep-dish-style cornmeal crust. Oh God, so good.

Breakfast: kefir, pop-tarts

Lunch: BBQ pork, chicken soup

I'm finding that my body doesn't like the mixture of boiled egg and asparagus. About 30min after eating that I'm in the bathroom and its quite the horrid smell. That was breakfast though. For lunch I had tuna and broccoli.

All I've had in the past 24 hours was half of a Pizza King pizza.

Is that shit national? because they're all over NE indiana. Pretty good. St. Louis-type thin crust square piece stuff. Lots of toppings.

It's not national, but whenever I would visit my stepdad's family in Muncie, we'd get a fuckton of Pizza king and it was great. We'd usually take home a couple frozen ones to cook later, too.

I made a mean pot of Shrimp Creole at Work on Tuesday for Mardi Gras. Im allergic to shellfish however, but I was able to skim off some of the creole part (basically tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions and creole seasoning thickened with a dark roux) before I added the shrimp to take home, and I cooked some chicken and made Chicken Creole to eat for dinner..um..last night it was now. Over some rice it was awesome..

For lunch yesterday I had two chicken salad sandwiches and some potato chips.

Its a job perk that Im allowed to bring home food that I cook.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast: oatmeal + two eggs, overhard + orange juice

brunch: denver omelette on toast + iced tea

before class: coffee + hard boiled egg

dinner: fajita chicken burrito + iced tea

Breakfast: Blueberry pop tarts + coffee

Lunch: Turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, honey mustard on croissant, various raw veggies, and fruit punch

Dinner: Potato chowder, taco salad, chicken pasta + milk

Hate hate hate the dining hall. Can't wait for break next week.

Marvin: Since your a cook at a old age home I'm assuming, why not apply at hotels in and around your area for kitchen prep? It's a good start into the cooking field.

Anyways:

Breakfast: Cheerios and OJ

Lunch: PB and Honey sandwiches

Dinner: Ham & Cheese Omlet with bacon and toast.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm switching from eating healthy, to eating dirt poor.

breakfast/lunch: small philly cheesesteak from my friend who usually hooks it up for like half the menu price.

dinner: mac and cheese + hot dogs cut up into it.

I'm also trying to drink up the beer in my fridge that's been leftover from partying and housewarming the past couple weeks. My entire second shelf in the fridge was stacked with beer, and I've had to clear this thing out by myself. Ironically, I'm doing this so I can lay off the drinking for a while, but I don't want to just go and throw perfectly good beer away.

Which makes this all kind of funny since I eat small portions throughout the day, the amount of calories I had from both my meals was really small- meaning the majority of my calorie intake today has been from alcoholic beverages. That can't be good. I'm gonna make up for it with a nice long run and workout tomorrow.

Breakfast - A banana and a bottle of water.

Lunch - A nasty gas station chicken salad sandwich that is probably still stuck to SR-31 somewhere on the North Fort Myers line.

Dinner - Just reheated some leftover chicken stir-fry.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast - special k + in vanilla soy milk + orange juice

lunch - leftover mac and cheese with hot dogs in them + diet coke + peach yogurt

dinner - a really good f'n stir fry (see thread below) + rice + Rogue Dead Guy Ale (Portland representin')

Breakfast: 2 Sausage McMuffin's from McDonalds (I always do this on the day of the NHL trade deadline)

Lunch: Ham sandwich on Sourdough bread

Dinner: Porkchop and mac & cheese. I can't stand corn.

Guest Vitamin X

I just made an awesome Greek omelette. Since I woke up late and went running afterwards, I didn't eat earlier today.

so, breakfast/lunch: two slices of slightly toasted wheat bread w/ peanut butter and very little strawberry jam + Greek omelette (3 eggs, spinach, feta cheese, mushrooms) + Odwalla Superfood.

dinner later today: lasagna, since I'd like some leftovers for tomorrow. + h2o, probably.

EDIT: N/M on the lasagna. I ended up just grabbing a piece of no sauce, spinach and mushroom pizza at this really good local place. Well I think there was no sauce, they might've added olive oil and garlic instead. Ate a sandwich a bit ago as well + water (both times).

(Yesterday)

Breakfast: Rare for me. I fried up some sliced Italian sausages, four or five slices of Spam (I so need to go grocery shopping) and some chopped green pepper.

Lunch: Burger and homefries platter at a greasy spoon.

Dinner: Little Caesar's Hot and Ready.

Guest Vitamin X

Dude, Superfood is amazing. They're an excellent recovery drink after working out, as well as for grabbing some quick energy in the middle of your day. I'm totally addicted to them. Moved on from occasionally getting the small bottles to just buying the bigass jugs of them they sell at the market for $6-7.

I like this thread.

Sunday: breakfast - cheese & spinach omelette + orange juice

lunch - ham and swiss cheese sandwich + water

dinner - 5 chicken nuggets in hot sauce + water

Monday: breakfast - Special K + soy milk + coffee

lunch - some weird vegan stir fry thing with tofu and rice noodles + water

dinner - A turkey burger + Miller Lite

Breakfast:

Fruity Pebbles and OJ

Lunch:

Smokey Chicken Bacon Sandwich from Wendy's with a Root Beer

Supper:

Pizza and Wings

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm venturing into Korean food, since there's a Korean hellhole down the street that has lunch specials for five bucks.

Bibimbap. Fun to say, foul to eat. Whatever the red hot dry shit sauce is can fuck right off.

It's repeating on me.

Breakfast: Two banana-apple pancakes with a tall glass of H20.

Lunch: Homestyle Chicken Sandwich combo at Wendy's with a Dr. Pepper.

Right now I'm about to crack open a strawberry milk from a local dairy and tonight, Irish dinner, baby! Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and soda bread!

Guest Vitamin X

I've been on a greek kick lately. And the organic produce delivery service I have keeps sending me spinach to top it off, too. this morning I had leftover spaghetti in olive oil sauce and mixed that with scrambled eggs and spinach.

Then I had a veggie greek burrito (They called it Zorba the greek- it had organic brown rice, spinach, feta, and beans I think) and iced tea, and just now, an spinach, mushroom, and feta pizza with some water. crazy. I'm Popeye the sailor man!

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Not familiar with. St. Louis-style as in that gross provel cheese? Ick.

Nah, as I take it, it just means small-pieced toppings to the edge, thin crust, square pieces.

Also,

Dear Thread:

Fuck Korean food.