TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Guest Vitamin X
an enormous plate of black fettucini with lobster cream sauce and wild mushrooms.

Holy shit this sounds awesome. I've got to figure this one out soon.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's way easier than it sounds. The toughest part is finding black fettucini. Sautee the claw/leg meat in butter with the mushrooms. The rest is a pretty basic cream sauce. White wine, parmesean, cream, red pepper flake.

I had it first at a local italian restaurant worth a damn, and figured "Fuck, I can cook this."

Works with crab meat, too.

Last night, I cooked a 18 oz delmonico steak which was easily the greatest thing in the history of the world.

I ate garbage today. Taco Bell and pizza. To ensure that I don't gain any weight I made sure to walk around aimlessly for 2miles, did 50 military crunches and then 50 oblique-twist crunches. That along with drinking a ton of water should keep me at the weight I started around today (193lbs), there just won't be any toning. Tommorow will be low carb and weight lifting which should completely eliminate today's dietary mistakes.

Breakfast: A Sausage Biscuit, Hash Browns and Small Coke at The BK Lounge and a P,B & J sandwich.

Lunch: Chicken Tenders, Fries and a Cherry Coke

Snack: Sierra Mist and Utz baked cheddar and sour cream chips

Dinner: Don't know yet probably left overs

Evening snack will most definitely be some sort of ice cream. All I've eaten today is junk.

I went camping over the weekend and while coming back this morning, my buds and I stopped in for breakfast at McDonald's. Wrong move. I had the sausage and egg muffin combo with orange juice and I felt like shit for the rest of the day. Just disgusting.

I can't believe I used to like it, too.

Lunch: Cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter.

Dinner: Ground sirloin burger with cheddar cheese and steak sauce on an onion bun. Uncle Ben's wild rice on the side.

Guest Vitamin X

I think I ate a chicken souvlaki pita the other night with a pint of guiness and some cherry pie.

Last night: shake'n'bake chicken on + a bed of wild rice + a bottle of $3 red wine.

The wine starts getting kinda gross after a while, I was really lamenting not getting some club soda after a bit and turning it into spritzers for the second half of the bottle. It certainly did the drunk trick though, and no hangover or anything. Getting wine drunk has to be one of the most pleasant buzzes ever, maybe somewhere after being high.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I just got a new wok, and have been trying my hand at curries.

Last weekend, it was some kind of korma mess. I used cheap beef instead of chicken. Sauce was plain yogurt, hot madras curry powder, chili powder and red pepper for a kick. Served with yellow rice and peas from the recipe on the tumeric canister.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Made gyros today out of the other piece of leftover breakfast steak with homemade tsatziki. I still have plain yogurt left, so I'll probably do stroganoff on friday, and sub it in for the sour cream.

Lunch - Grilled chicken sub with cheddar cheese, bacon strips and roasted red pepper dressing.

Dinner - Pan-fried breaded pork chop with Rice-A-Roni vermicelli and a simple salad of iceberg lettuce, bleu cheese dressing and bacon bits.

Guest Vitamin X

Came down with a bit of a cold today, so it's been a little weird eating.

I had some Campbell's chicken noodle soup first, then I had some yogurt before I went to rugby practice, and when I got home I had some vegetable chili before going off and going to the movies to see Pirates. Had pizza and sprite while I was there, and I got home and ordered a bit more pizza (feed a cold!) and cheesy sticks. The pizza had red bell peppers, garlic, basil, spinach, feta, and mushrooms. I freakin' love this place, they're open every night until 4am and deliver until then, too.

Guest Vitamin X

Weird day.

1st meal - orange soda + bratwurst + burger + barley wine (memorial day barbecue at my friend's house)

2nd meal - coffee + monkey food. Yes, monkey food. It tastes like stale cornbread. I only had a few bites. They come in little nuggets. Also, + beer. I probably wouldn't have had the monkey food if I wasn't at least a little buzzed.

3rd meal - tomato bisque soup + cheesy bread + water

Guest Vitamin X

Indeed. It was at some weird party where they were serving homemade beers and doing a lot of that experimental "noise" music. Gotta love Portland.

Made gyros today out of the other piece of leftover breakfast steak with homemade tsatziki. I still have plain yogurt left, so I'll probably do stroganoff on friday, and sub it in for the sour cream.

How do you make your tsatziki?

Breakfast: Biscuits

Lunch: Battered Cod and Chips

Tea: Pork Chops and Jacket Potato

And I am eating a slice of bread as I type.

Breakfast: Starburst Packet

Lunch: Pork Chops, Roast Potatos and Yorkshire Pudding

Tea: Salmon Sandwhich

Also: Packet of Hershey's Milk Chocolate

Guest Tzar Lysergic

How do you make your tsatziki?

Plain lowfat yogurt, fresh dill, shredded and chopped cucumber to the point of being fine pulp, lemon juice, pinch of coarse salt, and a very small drizzle of liquid from my garlic jar.

Breakfast: apple crumble and custard

Lunch: bacon, beans on toast and scrambled egg

Tea: roast chicken, mashed potato and peas

Weird food day for me

Breakfast (at 11:30 A.M.): Two slices of watermelon and two cups of Cranberry Ginger Ale ( I like cranberry juice and I like ginger ale but I didn't think it was a very good combination)

Lunch: Macaroni and cheese, big glass of water

Afternoon Snack: Some plain Utz ruffled chips and a Vault

Dinner: Peanut Noodles, leftover green beans and some more water

Dessert: Chocolate glazed donut and some more water

I'm about to make some nachos.

I just bleu cheese stuffed chicken breasts covered in sauteed mushrooms, with some coos coos(sp?) and spinach.

Now I am drinking a Mojito that I just made for the first time...pretty good stuff, especially as a summer weather drink!!!

Guest Vitamin X

Whenever NoCalMike posts here in this thread, I always expect him to say he was eating nachos and drinking beer at some point in his day. And when he doesn't, I'm always disappointed. :(

It's spelt couscous, by the way. Guess I should contribute my meals for the day as well while I'm posting..

breakfast: Lox and Chive Egg Mit on Multi-Grain Power Bagel + Iced Tea (always unsweetened) from Noah's at my school.

lunch: Cup O Noodles + small roasted onion bagel (Western Bagel) + yogurt + water

dinner: chicken cordon bleu + rice + veggies (corn, black beans, brocolli, red peppers) + Pabst. I think I'm on my second or third tallboy now. I'm putting all the weight I lost earlier during rugby practice back on now!