TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Breakfast: weetabix and a box of chocolates

Lunch: four cheese sandwhichs

Tea: roast chicken, roast potatos and horrendous ammounts of gravy

Guest Vitamin X

Breakfast: Coffee + onion bagel with cream cheese.

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich (with hummus, spinach, tomato, mayo, cheddar cheese, and mustard) + cinnamon rice cake + apple juice

Dinner: Basil Pesto Rotini + Baked Cod + iced tea.

Yesterday I had....

Late breakfast/early Lunch: Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwich (Man, I forgot how much fluff is like crack. Might have to have some today) and a glass of milk

Afternoon snack: Bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream and a glass of water

Early evening snack: Two soft pretzels and a glass of water

Dinner: Take out Fried Seafood (Scallops, Shrimp, and Clams), Fries and Onion Rings from this really good local seafood place.

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich (with hummus, spinach, tomato, mayo, cheddar cheese, and mustard)

Look, I love tuna, and I love mustard, but the 2 of them aren't gettin' it on in any 1 sandwich that I'll ever eat.

breakfast: french roast coffee & 2 croissants

lunch: 3 slices of spinach pizza and a caesar salad & 20oz Sprite

dinner: yellowtail tuna sushi roll, miso soup & 3 glasses of sake

Guest Vitamin X
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich (with hummus, spinach, tomato, mayo, cheddar cheese, and mustard)

Look, I love tuna, and I love mustard, but the 2 of them aren't gettin' it on in any 1 sandwich that I'll ever eat.

It depends on the mustard. And in terms of sandwich construction, I kept it far away. I've had it with stone ground, dijon, and horseradish mustard. Gives it a nice little kick. But they are by no means mixed together, all those ingredients seperated them.

first meal: Falafel sandwich with hummus + black iced tea

second meal: an ear of corn, roasted in the toaster oven + water

I think I was going to make some burritos since I have plenty of rice, black beans, cilantro, tomatoes and such, I just need to fetch some guac and tortillas. But I'm tired and it's raining outside, so I'm going to stick with spaghetti with shrimp in marinara sauce instead.

Guest Vitamin X

Yesterday, I ate-

breakfast: blueberry muffin + water + breakfast burrito

lunch: half a dozen shucked oysters in garlic & butter + iced tea

dinner: greek vegan pizza (mushrooms, artichoke hearts, green and red bell peppers, roasted garlic, greek olives on a pesto/marinara base with vegan parmesan) + iced tea

Good eatin' day.

Guest Vitamin X

first meal- veggie salami sandwich + sweet apple pizza + iced tea

second meal- soy cheeseburger (takes like 2 minutes to make, size and kinda quality of a white castle burger, which is okay for me for now) + iced tea

third meal- 4 slices of greek pizza bagel (marinara, feta, shrooms, garlic, spinach) + you guessed it, iced tea

It was kinda like a lot of little meals all throughout the day.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast: vegan breakfast burrito + o.j.

lunch: soy hot dog (mustard and red pepper hummus on top, actually not too bad) + apple juice

dinner: TacoTime for the first time! I had a veggie burrito with black beans instead of refried + "stuffed mexi fries" (they had cheddar and jalapeño bits inside SO good) + iced tea at home

Not a whole lot to eat, so I just busted out a 4 cheese hot pocket with some water before going to bed. I should eat a lot more tomorrow.

Yesterday

Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwich, water

Lunch: Chicken fillet, some plain Ruffles, water

Dinner: Penne, Spicy Turkey Italian Sausage, some Newman's Own Lemonade

Snack: Nachos, water

I don't think I've had a Hot Pocket since seeing Jim Gaffigan's Beyond the Pale well over a year ago.

Breakfast: Chocolate milk with two scoops of chocolate whey protein

Lunch: turkey sandwich with muenster cheese, black peper, spinach, and a few dabs of Miracle Whip on WW bread and a side of cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits.

Dinner: Marinated chicken stuffed in a WW pita with spinach, blue cheese crumbles, and some Miracle Whip times two.

Snacks: String cheese, a few tablespoons of peanut butter, grapes, couple of bananas and a Monster Energy drink.

Guest Vitamin X

Breakfast: three hard boiled eggs (always with a bit of salt and hot sauce), and jam/butter on toast + o.j.

Lunch: 2 slices of pizza, one garlic, tomato, and bleu cheese + blackberry soda

Dinner: 2 cod fillets (pan friend in olive oil with basil, black pepper, and lemon juice) + steamed vegetables (carrots, zucchini, cauilflower, brocolli + Pyramid Hefeweizen Ale

Last night I ate a lot at dinner. I had a buttermilk donut for the first time, and it was AWESOME.

Boy, did I eat a lot of junk yesterday

Breakfast: Egg, Cheese and Ham Sandwich with orange juice.

Early Afternoon Snack: Microwavable burrito (Tina's Red Hot Beef) and some water

Lunch: Large BLT and an Arizona Ice Tea RX Energy drink

Dinner: Two hot dogs and water

Evening snack: Bowl of Salt and Vinegar Chips

I just had a piece of chocolate cake. My wife had dinner at her parents' and called me to say she was bringing home a piece of chocolate cake that was the best chocolate cake she'd ever had. I had it, and it was OK, but a huge letdown after all the buildup. I wouldn't even put it in my top 10.

Guest Vitamin X

Excellent day for eating.

breakfast- cup of coffee + some toast. it gets better.

lunch- Tuna Sandwich (fresh sliced tomato, butter lettuce, tuna+mayo mix, sharp cheddar cheese, with a bit of olive oil drizzled on cracked wheat bread)

diner- Burritomania! I tend to eat a lot of these after practice (rugby) for some reason. This was my first attempt at doing it homemade though, and I did pretty well. Ingredients included long grain white rice, organic black beans, guacamole, spinach, plain nonfat yogurt, hot sauce and fresh diced tomato. The roll was definitely the tricky part, as I expected. My first one had too little filling and rolled a bit too much, with an open end which I didn't like. The second one had too much, and of course the third one was absolutely perfect. Oh, + water/iced tea.

I just had the most disappointed steak I have ever had. The flavour was there, but it was impossible to cut through and difficult to chew.

Guest Vitamin X

Well, you should have tried cheering it up a little then, before.

Only thing I had to eat all day was this garlic vegetable pizza I got from Trader Joe's a couple days ago. Baked it as soon as I got home, I was starving. I believe I ate the whole thing, and washed it down with some iced tea and/or water. Great stuff.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast: cheese/omelette sub + iced tea

lunch: veg. burrito + iced tea

dinner: lobster ravioli w/ some crumbled goat cheese on top + TWO BUCK CHUCK (Trader Joe's, I love you and your Charles Shaw Chardonnay)

Breakfast: Salami sandwich with honey mustard on it (That was the only condiment in the fridge besides ketchup. And yes, the sandwich was pretty bad) and a glass of water.

Mid day snack: Grapes, Cherry Kool Aid and a couple of tortilla chips (forgot to eat lunch yesterday)

Dinner: A Whopper Jr, Small Fry, and a Chocolate Shake from The B.K. Lounge

Snack: Chocolate Ice Cream

Today I only had two meals again! I got to go back to being a three meals a day guy and I've eaten fast food two days in a row. Though the two meals today were sort of big.

Lunch: Leftover penne with Spicy Italian Sausage and a glass of water.

Mid day drink: A Cherry Coke Big Gulp (God those things are excessive- I can't imagine drinking an a Super Big Gulp)

Early evening drink: Arizona Ice Tea Fruit Punch

Dinner: Two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, fries and a Hi C Fruit Punch from Wendy's

breakfast: coffee and cigarettes

lunch: caesar salad, an orange, and a diet coke

dinner: rib-eye steak w/ another caesar salad and two pints of heineken

Woke up late again

Lunch: Chicken burger, some pretzel rods and some Coke

Dinner: a shitload of Honey BBQ Wings, French Fries and a glass of Cranberry Juice.

Snack: Bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream and Water.

breakfast: bowl of Strawberry Special K and a glass of orange juice.

lunch: Big 'n Tasty from McDonald's. It was... hardly either. w/ a Diet Coke.

dinner: made some grilled fajitas and a salad and washed it down with three or four bottles of Shiner Bock.

Breakfast: Sleep and lots of it

Lunch: Sushi (most expensive lunch I can remember)

Dinner: McDonalds, not sure what though yet....

Breakfast: Onion Bagel with Lox Spread (Hmm lox) and a chocolate milk

Lunch: Some broiled Nathan's all beef hot dogs with mustard on them (Pretty much the only condiment I had in the fridge) and a glass of Coke)

Dinner: #2 meal at Wendy's with Fries and an Orange Hi-C

The day of eating from hell. Started out great, but my last food intake included a chicken burrito from Qdoba, cheddar Sunchips, and two chalupas from Taco Bell. The last two items were an offshoot of some, uh, recreational substances, but I can't blame anything on the immense burrito earlier.

Guest Vitamin X

I was bored here on Labor Day, so I was working on my cooking skillz.

Last night, I ate a baked tilapia fillet at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes with black pepper and thyme on it + wild rice + that Frank Zappa beer.

Today..

no breakfast

lunch: Palak Paneer (from Trader Joe's- it's an Indian dish consisting of creamed spinach, cheese cubes, and a curry sauce) over white rice (cooked with a teaspoon of butter) + freshly brewed iced tea

dinner: Pesto Veggie Pasta (recipe over in the recipe thread) + Searidge Syrah pinot noir

So just looking through this thread at past posts of mine, my eating has dropped significantly and thus I've slimmed down significantly cause of it... Anyways here's the usual meal day when I'm teaching school:

breakfast: half a breakfast taco

lunch: 1 easy mac package on good days, about 5 or so ham, cheese and crackers on other days (pretty much the equivalent to your basic lunchable minus the candy)

dinner: usually a light dinner like today--about a cup serving of spaghetti, light sauce, 2 small meatballs

beverage of choice--water