TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

I'm going to delete the last few posts in the draft thread, in case anyone's wondering where they went.

treble- honestly anything after my 2nd post with the list of keepers can be axed. You can even lock it if I can still edit the first post. It wasn't meant for conversation.

Yeah, I thought about locking it. I was going to PM you first, but it's a good idea. If you need it opened again or anything, just PM me.

I can still edit the first thread though with it locked, right?

I think so.

Just tried. I can't. So just keep it open and hopefully people can just keep conversation in this thread...and not start revealing untaken players.

I think so.

Just tried. I can't. So just keep it open and hopefully people can just keep conversation in this thread...and not start revealing untaken players.

I only revealed one of them because I plan on taking him when the pick gets back to me. Just wanted to give everyone the heads-up, in case they wanted him.

But, about 15 minutes later, I've decided that I don't want either unless my sleeper pick gets drafted.

Edited by Kingofthe909

King indicated it'd be a while before he made his pick, although he didn't specify how long he'd be away. Nor did he PM a list of choices. I also happen to hold the next pick after him. This makes me a sadddd panda.

The Kings of Crunk select, from The Valley of the Sun, Randy Johnson, SP.

Randy_Johnson_George_Steinb.jpg

In the NL, it's hard to go wrong with the Unit.