TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

Guest Queen Leelee

Jonathan Broxton - RP - (FAT)

t1_broxton1_all.jpg

Too early, probably. But, I needed to have him. And you kids suck up all the young ones.

What lefty starters play in the AL East.

Last time I checked, it was around 3. I don't need Corey for hitting. That's why I have Vlad, Howard, Cabrera and Hafner.

Well obviously though, if he doesnt get as many ab's, hes not going to have as many chances to get on base to steal bases.

Of course I still figure he'll have 25 which is good, but he wont have 45 again.

And oddly enough, the Orioles have 2 lefties (Bedard/Loewen)..

I hope you mean plate appearances.

I don't think there's a way to project steals outside of past performances.

Guest Queen Leelee

Yeah. May I suggest planning a draft to get the rest of this done. Because it will probably get slower as we dig through the mediocre players in Major League Baseball.

I'd like it if we did that, because I can't wait to show everyone some of the players I have unearthed from the bowels of Major League Baseball.

Pick coming.

I'm in for a draft chat. Anytime before Thursday is good for me.

I'd be fine with this if we could get everyone together at the same time, which is easier said then done. For instance, I was going to suggest we do it next Sunday evening, but before Thursday, probably Tuesday evening would be the only free time for me. Anyway, if you all want to PM me with available times, we can try to come to a consensus. In the mean time, let's keep it going here!

Guest Queen Leelee

I'm only available late evenings. I can always send a queue of picks, though. I don't give a damn who I take at this point, honestly.

I thought about taking Byrnes when I took Patterson, but part of me thinks last season was an aberration.

Rd. 10 is done and you're waiting for MJ Styles to post the next rd.

I have a keeper in rd. 11 (Jermaine Dye), and there are two other keepers from the rd, Aaron Harang and Chris Ray. I'm not sure who they belong to though.