TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

I know I have a pick at some point but Chris is before me unless he has a keeper. It'd be helpful to have the draft order for the next round up before the round actually ends that way the draft can keep moving.

EDIT: The round is up now.

Ok, I'll make a note to have the next order up once we get to the last few picks of this round. You are first, Chris has a keeper, as does Roy.

Guest Queen Leelee

Fuckers. Both my picks are gone. This will take a few minutes.

The Kings of Crunk select, from the Big Apple, Tom Glavine, SP. Thank God for National League hitting.

Hg7I7b3c.jpg

And with no Pedro, Glavine is the de facto ace of a staff with a great lineup in front of them.

oohh..hoo hoo..

I get to pick!

We need fewer posts like this and more picks.

Its called..Im having to make a tough decision!

Chris B. Young OF (ARI)

501.jpg

B. Young was taken like last month 2 rounds ago and the pitcher was a keeper or something

oohh..hoo hoo..

I get to pick!

nope you have to wait 18 hours.

Everyone, prepare. Make a note that when you're within, say 5 picks of it being your turn, have 5 choices all ready to go, that way you know who you'll pick. And the good news is, if all of your backup picks were not taken, you should have your pick for the next round ready to go. Seriously, I just picked and I already have a couple players in mind for who I'm taking next round.

Chris Duncan STL

I just realized that my OFers are all of the same fantasy value level according to the one site Im using for projections and stuff (Burrell, Willingham, Duncan) plus Duncan has 1B eligibility too! yay.

and I searched this one thoroughly to make sure..

Everyone, prepare. Make a note that when you're within, say 5 picks of it being your turn, have 5 choices all ready to go, that way you know who you'll pick. And the good news is, if all of your backup picks were not taken, you should have your pick for the next round ready to go. Seriously, I just picked and I already have a couple players in mind for who I'm taking next round.

Im glad your mr preparation and stuff..

I have no idea who Im picking til my pick comes up..thats how I roll..er..yeah.

I always finger players that I don't think will be around when I come to pick, because some people make picks that blow my fucking mind, leaving those players available.

Like Homer Bailey as early as he was picked.