TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

carlossingle.jpg

DEEE DEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEE CAUSE I'M RETARDED

christjohn.jpg

I waited too long to pick a second baseman so I am left with this guy......

chirs%20burke%20st_0.jpg

Chris Burke Astros 2B/OF

Wow, can't believe the guy I want has made it through the last 26 picks without getting taken. Only 11 more picks until it's my turn!

Come on, folks, I can't believe a STAFF ACE! is still available this late in the draft... <_<

K5qWPClF.jpg

Gil Meche, ACE PITCHER, Kansas City Royals

At least he strikes people out.

I have to take from the Faggots that are not from Los Angeles, Bartolo Colon, SP.

His upside is way too great to not take here.

Ahh, he just got hurt. If he returns to '05 form I'll be near the top of the league, and he'll be the steal of the draft. He won't be in my lineup for 2 or 3 weeks anyway, cause I want to wait and see.

The only one of those that I would remotely consider is Prior, and I wouldn't do that one till the last round. I wanted to get Fartolo before someone noticed. It's not like I picked a guy whose never pitched in the bigs before when there were way better players on the board. You are like, the last person that should be criticizing anyone that takes a pitcher.

Cause Pap's gone.

Now you see why I pick only rookies or Prospects I don't want to get burnt by another overhyped pitcher who had one good season. Forget the past and only consider the present and future.

Now you see why I pick only rookies or Prospects I don't want to get burnt by another overhyped pitcher who had one good season. Forget the past and only consider the present and future.

You only get to keep 4 players. I'm playing to win, not build a farm system.

Colon's had more than one good year, anyway. He probably shouldn't have won the Cy Young in '05, but he's a good pick (especially for the 15th round) if he's healthy.

I'm punting pitching this year. Just trying to fill out the 27 innings minimum thats it. At least the rookie or prospect's arm won't fall off this season even if they only play half the year. Besides this is head-2-head the stats don't mean a damn thing all I need is a solid 6 innings per starter. I can see alot of ties this season for the pitching stats.

I don't even like Bartolo. But it's a good pick for the round, as is another one I plan on picking later, but I think iggy's on the case for that one.

If injuries happen, they happen. That's what good waiver positions are for, for the callups.

We can cut it around 20 rounds, couldn't we? I mean, is there gonna be value so great 400 picks in to warrant more drafting? its an insanely deep league, so lets just draft to there and then let the remainder come from FA