TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

I can't make it tomorrow night.

Is there another time that would work better? Or, how about this, would you mind compiling a list of say 8-12 players that you'd like to fill out your team, and sending them to me, and I can use that list to make your picks?

Or, how about this, would you mind compiling a list of say 8-12 players that you'd like to fill out your team, and sending them to me, and I can use that list to make your picks?

He's scamming on your sleepers, don't do it!

Or, how about this, would you mind compiling a list of say 8-12 players that you'd like to fill out your team, and sending them to me, and I can use that list to make your picks?

He's scamming on your sleepers, don't do it!

Hah! Actually, if it makes anybody feel better, out of my next 5 picks, 3 are already chosen as keeper (Delmon Young, Josh Johnson and Nick Markakis), so I'm only making 2 more picks and I know exactly at least what kind of players I want for those spots, so there's very little influencing left to be done for me!

Dan Wheeler, P, Hou

Just moving below Cartman for order sake.

I think the easiest thing would be to just go like we are doing for another week or so (leave a couple of days for MJ to get the teams in and then another couple days for any preseason moves people might want to make). Then however many picks are left, have everyone submit long enough queued lists and just do like a Yahoo autodraft. Let's be honest here, what are the odds of getting everyone (or even half the people) together at the last minute?

Only one more pick to go! If I get through two rounds of pining over

still a secret for now

and then Cena's Writer takes him, I'm going to be pissed.

Edit: Yeah, I guess Escobar's gone.

What happened is I had him in me list of potential picks for Round 10 that I PMed to Stephen Joseph, when I ended up getting Noah Lowry who was at the top of the list anyway. Then, I just went back and checked after Lowry and missed Escobar being taken in Round 9.

Um...someone want to tell iggy he need to come back and make a pick? Come on people just do a search on the other thread.

Anyway, I've gotten 10 people confirmed for this evening, around 9PM ET (2 people suggested this was better than 8) and 2 others who have sent me a list of picks for them. Anyone who hasn't responded please let me know if you can make it, because this kind of needs to be an all or nothing type deal.

well, we can get started at 8 then. The point is just getting everyone on the board at the same time so we can have picks made rapidly. If most people start at 8, we can finish up after 9.