TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

OK, folks, if you want I've created an AIM chat room, you can join. I'm not sure if you can join yourself (its chat1174265771493), but you can PM me your screen name and I can invite you. I'll just sort of be hanging out, listening to Wrestling Observer Live with Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez from 8-10 in the background (www.sportsbyline.com in case you didn't know), so if you're looking for something to listen to while waiting for picks, there you go. Ok, let's see if we can finish this tonight!

Maybe.

Ryan Howard

Marcus Giles

Dustin Pedroia

Miguel Cabrera

Vladimir Guerrero

Austin Kearns

Corey Patterson

Barry Zito

Randy Johnson

Tim Hudson

Bartolo Colon

Cliff Lee

Tom Glavine

Brian Fuentes

I don't like it, but if it makes it easier.

C-Joe Mauer

1B-Prince Fielder

2B-Chase Utley

SS-Jason Bartlett

3B-Garret Atkins

OF-David DeJesus

OF-Chris Young

OF-Ryan Langerhans

Utility-Wilson Betemit

Utility-Kelly Johnson

SP-Roy Oswalt

SP-Scott Olsen

SP-Chuck James

SP-Jeff Francis

RP-Taylor Tankersley

RP-Brian Wilson

Jesus, I can't believe we're in the 17th round and people are still making repicks! :)

I searched..KEKO in the draft thread..whoops. I only spelled it right here cause I looked it up when I wanted to make sure thats who I was picking..

In need of an emergency backup plan..I'll go with

Danys Baez RP BAL

He should be the setup guy, so he should get some holds with the added incentive of being next inline for closer should Ray falter as well as some occasional save opps if Ray gets overworked.

Total homer pick though because I have no idea who to pick and dont feel like looking around a 2nd time tonight.

I don't see how it'll make it any easier for incompetent Marvin, but here it is.

C - Paul Lo Duca

1B - Paul Konerko

2B - Rickie Weeks

3B - Brandon Inge

2B/3B/SS - Freddy Sanchez

OF - Ken Griffey, Jr.

OF - Adam Dunn

OF - Carlos Lee

OF - Scott Podsednik

SP - Jose Contreras

SP - Jon Garland

SP - Brad Penny

RP - Joe Borowski

RP - Mariano Rivera

RP - Mike Gonzalez

Jesus, I can't believe we're in the 17th round and people are still making repicks! :)

I searched..KEKO in the draft thread..whoops. I only spelled it right here cause I looked it up when I wanted to make sure thats who I was picking..

In need of an emergency backup plan..I'll go with

Danys Baez RP BAL

He should be the setup guy, so he should get some holds with the added incentive of being next inline for closer should Ray falter as well as some occasional save opps if Ray gets overworked.

Total homer pick though because I have no idea who to pick and dont feel like looking around a 2nd time tonight.

I was just joking Marvin. I did the same thing about six hours ago. Funny to see everyone getting all serious about it though.

Jeff Suppan.

At this point, the amount of research I put in, only to draft JEFF SUPPAN, isn't worth it. I'm drafting out of a hat for the remaining rounds.

Well... Will Scarlett and Cuban Linx did send me a list of players for when they couldn't make the (failed) chat....so....I'm assuming these are still their picks....so I will post them....if there's a problem they can let me know, but I think I can move forward:

Will Scarlett:

t1_lowell.jpg

Mike Lowell, 3rd baseman, Boston Red Sox

Cuban Linx:

iZ9jx9VE.jpg

Mark DeRosa, bunch of positions, Chicago Cubs