TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

If it gets too close, MJ should just add the teams as is and let us pick up who we can off of waivers to fill up the rosters. I know it's not ideal, but at this point, no one we pick is going to be playing for us in the first week, anyway, and we just need to get this done.

Forget 6 hours, it's been 24 already. I think we have to skip Cena's Writer and just let the draft proceed. He can always pick from whoever's left when he get back.

MJ Styles, is that cool?

Gone all day, and suddenly I have a mutiny on my hands! I'll allow it, we'll see if we can schedule another chat in the next couple days to try to finish this up...

Here's an idea.

Couldn't we all just pm our top 5 choices or so for the last rounds to MJ and see how far that will take us into the draft before we hit a snag? I could see that taking us through at least 2 rounds pretty quickly.

It's just a thought.

We should just end the draft at Round 18. Upton and McCann are the final two keepers from last year's draft, so Round 19 and 20 will just be ordinary draft rounds anyway.

We should just end the draft at Round 18. Upton and McCann are the final two keepers from last year's draft, so Round 19 and 20 will just be ordinary draft rounds anyway.

No, there are quite a few keepers in the last two rounds. At least six.

Here's an idea.

Couldn't we all just pm our top 5 choices or so for the last rounds to MJ and see how far that will take us into the draft before we hit a snag? I could see that taking us through at least 2 rounds pretty quickly.

It's just a thought.

I like this idea. Maybe we could involve one or 2 other people in there, too, if it's too much work for MJ.

hirsh.jpg

Jason Hirsh, Pitcher, Colorado Rockies

And, with that, my active drafting is over, as my last 2 rounds are keeper picks.

So...if you guys want to PM me lists or something that's fine. Otherwise, we can keep up the 24 hours rule before skipping and then that person can pick whenever he comes back (right now pinjockey is in that situation). We're cutting it close, but I think we'll make it to opening day.

Carlos Lee, Astros

opps I did it again

capt.e77877aef49e4748a8cc18da290e517a.devil_rays_pirates_spring_baseball_flgp110.jpg

Tom Gorzelanny Pitcher, Pirates

I'm in favor of the draft time between picks being lowered to 6 or 8 hours just to get this done. I don't see this draft getting done by opening day unless we get this moving. I know thats not much time espeically during the early am hours, but I personally don't care at this point if any of my pick were skipped just so the draft could move forward.

Also, I was considering Tom Gorzelanny. Christ man, I didn't realize he was that much of any ugly looking fucker.

Hector Carrasco.

tuXJi9Zk.jpg

At this point, if I'm late to pick, just let the next guy in line pick, and I'll make up for it later. I'll still try to make this thread as much as possible within the next few days, but I don't mind if I get skipped a few picks.