TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

I would have taken Sosa a while ago, but he still hasn't been added to the player pool.

That's probably the best idea now.

Maybe we could send him a list of a few players, anyone who doesn't send one just gets whoever's higher on the rankings.

Look, every one keeps saying "hey let's send a list of players for the final rounds!" and yet no one has done so. If anyone wants to send me a list of players for the final pick or 2, you're more than welcome to. I'll call Saturday at midnight the deadline for getting this done, since rosters have to be set for Monday. Any picks we don't get to I will just assign the highest ranked player according to Yahoo. If you want to prevent this, you can send me a short list of preferred players and I'd be happy to substitute your top choice available instead. Everybody ok with this?

According to the Week 1 match up, it starts April 1st ending on April 8th. I think once round 19 ends we should just call that a day on the draft and MJ should assign players or take requests from PMs. I agree with Bored Round 19 really should be done tommorow night and then that should be the end of it.

We need time to get are players from the bench to their actual starting spots. If I recall from other drafts all the players start off benched.

MJ, i'm pming you a list of a few players.

Bah, I doubt that Deep Thought was going to pick before midnight anyway so I waited all day ooops....sending some ghost picks to MJ just incase.