TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

First baseman Dan Johnson (strained left hip flexor) did not play Wednesday and still is day to day. Geren is brainstorming game plans in case Johnson isn't ready for Monday's opener, but the hope is that Johnson returns in time.
from the Contra Costa Times.

Curious as to your source, Marvin.

Durazo wasn't in the Majors last year so I'd assume he's not on the list.

Harley, it's true. They found out today he has torn cartilage in his hip.

God damnit it you're right. Now I can see why Lightning Flik lost his mind doing this (well sort of). Please pick again Marvin.

There's no way we're getting this done by tomorrow's deadline, so if you don't want to be assigned the top ranked Yahoo player available, please sent me a list of acceptable players!

God damnit it you're right. Now I can see why Lightning Flik lost his mind doing this (well sort of). Please pick again Marvin.

Yahoo has the thing where they add players who start like 15 games or whatever. As long as theres some way I can be assured when he's added that I get to have him..thats fine..I really dont wanna spend another 20 minutes combing over the list of taken players and whos left and worth taking for a position on the bench spot.

so yeah..and I didnt even take into consideration that he didnt play last year (actually..he had 1 ML AB last year..but thats not enough for yahoo apparently).

Yahoo has the thing where they add players who start like 15 games or whatever. As long as theres some way I can be assured when he's added that I get to have him..thats fine..I really dont wanna spend another 20 minutes combing over the list of taken players and whos left and worth taking for a position on the bench spot.

I can't do it, sorry, too much of a headache. Same rules for Phillip Hughes as Erubial Durazo. If you don't want to make another pick, I can assign you the top ranked player available. Otherwise consider Marvin's picked freezed too, and continue as ordered. 1 and half rounds folks...

I can't do it, sorry, too much of a headache. Same rules for Phillip Hughes as Erubial Durazo. If you don't want to make another pick, I can assign you the top ranked player available. Otherwise consider Marvin's picked freezed too, and continue as ordered. 1 and half rounds folks...

so now I not only have to search the draft thread, but the yahoo fantasy player database thing as well..fun..

I'll have a pick up here shortly.

Don't need this guy at all, but don't feel like looking through the #6 starters right now:

DwuD4son.jpg

Jon Rauch, RP, Washington Nationals

Plus, I can always find a #6 starter with the active roster spot I free up by taking:

t1_prior.jpg

Mark Prior, SP, Iowa Cubs

Going back a few picks, but Howry's already gone.

cries

Ok, and we said basically tonight by midnight is the deadline. So...if you haven't sent me a list of preferred players, I'll finish off your last round with the highest rank Yahoo player. It's finishing tonight!

Ok, its done (what a fun chore that was), so you can all edit your teams now.

A WORD OF CAUTION!!!!! I'm almost POSITIVE there had to be at least a mistake or 2 out there in assigning players so PLEASE before you do anything with your rosters take a moment to look it over and make sure all the players you selected are actually there. With the skipping of people, and thus having slightly different orders most rounds, I was constantly having to go back and make corrections, so its likely I missed something. If you got the wrong player/a player is missing, don't panic. Just let me know, we'll figure out who has the right player and I'll arrange for a swap to be made. Hopefully this is all just being overly cautious and everything is correct.

Ok, let's finally start the league!

Everything looks perfect as far as the set up. Glad we're ready to go. As a reminder to the league though:

You need to login and set your starting lineup over the next two days.

There's no default. If you don't, you'll lose your first game 10-0. MJ, it might not be a bad idea to send out a PM to everyone in the league pointing out this detail.

Yeah looks like since we have it set to edit on Mondays, people with players on Sunday will be locked out this week. But everyone is so no one should win anything I guess.