TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Clusterfuck Discussion

Regarding the Clusterfuck this year:

- It's the first one I've had any significant input on, and I've decided to implement a few suggestions. First of all, aside from Michael Stephens coming in at number one, we're not going to have any mandatory entrance numbers. In the past we've assigned the order of entry, but this year we're going to let you do it however you want, since being hit with a late entry number significantly hampers your chances of winning. You make up your order of entry.

-- If everybody writes himself coming in at number 2 and winning, it's going to be really crappy. Please be creative.

- We're going to do things a little bit differently. We're giving you some mandatory entrants and you get to pick the rest. Every active writer, save Drake and Johnson, will be entered into the Clusterfuck. Aside from that, we're going to give you a pool of suggested entrants, and you're responsible for setting up the actual entrants. No one's going to be penalized for using different entrants, but keep in mind that if your match involves, say, Edwin MacPhisto and Silent duking it out, it's not going to make sense in the context of fed history, and that's going to make it a loser.

- I just made some beer last night.

- No word limit this year, but I have many dead relatives who will haunt you if it's unreadably long. Brevity is [...] wit.

- If you don't plan to write the Fuck, and if you want an undercard match while still being booked in the fuck, PM me. I don't mind booking you in an undercard match, but we're still going to have to throw you in there.

Questions? Comments? Cigar? Cigarette?

It's fermenting in a carboy in my bedroom right now, so I can kiss it goodnight and taste the sweet, sweet foam that bubbles up through the fermentation lock because I didn't leave enough headspace.

Two words - WOOOOO and HOOOO (or: I like)

And maybe I'll finally kick Mike's ass... erm I mean, not that I'm in the SWF or anything, nope, not me *waves hand* nothing to see here

I'll toss myself in as a contestant, but if I do have a match on the undercard, I'll likely skip actually writing the Clusterfuck so I can consentrate on the match. However, I'll do my best to get something in concerning the actual Clusterfuck itself.

- We're going to do things a little bit differently. We're giving you some mandatory entrants and you get to pick the rest. Every active writer, save Drake and Johnson, will be entered into the Clusterfuck. Aside from that, we're going to give you a pool of suggested entrants, and you're responsible for setting up the actual entrants. No one's going to be penalized for using different entrants, but keep in mind that if your match involves, say, Edwin MacPhisto and Silent duking it out, it's not going to make sense in the context of fed history, and that's going to make it a loser.

:huh:

The point was I don't want to be in the match, that's all; I've got a streak going on PPV, and if I don't win the 'Fuck, the streak is over... and I actually don't WANT to win the 'Fuck.

So my choices are go balls-out and win a match I don't want to win and earn a WHC match I don't want to have, or no-show and forfeit my streak without a fight.

Well unless this was something that was talked about and I missed it, :( and :huh: do not accurately describe "I have a streak and don't want to lose it, so please do not put me into the Clusterfuck Match". Not that I'm making fun of you, I just seriously had no idea. In your place, may I suggest Matt "King of the Dominicans" Myers? or Cutthroat, mayhaps?

Well, I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it on the board, because I guessed (probably correctly) that most people would more or less have a "who the fuck cares?" reaction to me whining about having a PPV streak... but that doesn't mean it doesn't bug me a little.

You know that Jimmy The Doom in the Clusterfuck would be great.

Not really, but use your common sense. Bruce Blank, though contracted to another promotion, is okay. The Ultimate Warrior is not.

Tom, you take all the fun out of life.

That being said, if anyone uses Drew Carey I will kill you.

Sign in to follow this