TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

By the way, did you guys see what I assumed was Sanjaya's lady last night sitting next to his mother? Jesus christ. I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

I believe that was his sister.

Awesome.

Would anyone even do The Living Daylights? It's not that well remembered of a song. I'd stay clear of A View to a Kill though...it has too unique of a sound and it'd be butchered.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Gina is toast tonight. Sundance was finished once he warbled that horrendous version of Jeremy. I wonder if Gina is in for a similar fate after wrecking Paint It Black. The better known the song, the bigger the chance you'll fuck it up. And the better the chance people will know you fucked up.

Would anyone even do The Living Daylights? It's not that well remembered of a song. I'd stay clear of A View to a Kill though...it has too unique of a sound and it'd be butchered.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Gina is toast tonight. Sundance was finished once he warbled that horrendous version of Jeremy. I wonder if Gina is in for a similar fate after wrecking Paint It Black. The better known the song, the bigger the chance you'll fuck it up. And the better the chance people will know you fucked up.

I was joking about "The Living Daylights". Nobody even remembers that song...heck I barely remember it.

Anyways back on topic, I think the VFTW crowd should be able to get Sanjaya through one more week (maybe even two) and that Gina is gone.

I actually hope Crying Girl is there when Sanjaya finally gets booted....she may die on the spot.

Speaking of, there's apparently some girl who is starving herself until Sanjaya gets booted off. Such was a story on Fox News the other night... which I didn't watch. It just wasn't worth the time.

For tonight, my vote is on either Gina or Sanjaya going tonight (or both? are they booting one or two now?)

I personally don't think Gina deserves to get booted since last night was the only real car wreck bad effort she has had, but when you butcher the Stones, you sign your own death warrant.

Guest Queen Leelee

Stephanie gone. How the hell did Haley make the Top 10? Still got some dead weight to go before I fully watch again.

Like I said yesterday, Stephanie never had a chance. Three stronger black r&b singers, a good looking barbie girl who can flirt and a rocker chick that stands out. She was fucked right from get-go.

Of course, Sanjaya should have been out but I think we all know he isn't going anywhere.

Guest Queen Leelee

I hope AI rigs the vote and eliminates Sanjaya, like they probably did with Kevin last year. It's getting cruel again. Everyone over the age of 12 is laughing at him and disliking him... and Sanjaya is probably thinking his talent and decisions are good. He's just a kid.

Guest Queen Leelee

I now hate Haley. She's trying to copy Kat Pee in every way. Even wearing the same shit.

We can only do this if we have amazing knockers. Haley is flat in both respective areas. And less in the face.

Kat Pee could also sing in tune. Once in a while.

I'm honestly amazed that Phil Stacy keeps surviving. I can actually see how Sanjaya keeps surviving on a certain level, but how does this Smeagol looking dude with little skill keep advancing?

As far as Stephanie goes, no real thoughts on it one way or the other. Note the trend of people getting tossed because they are mostly dull and uninspiring. It's really better to have a car wreck appeal.

Phil sounds like Clay Aiken. That should be enough of an explanation, as both look like some sort of prairie animal.

Sanjaya definitely knows where he is at in the competition. I imagine his only motivation now is to show his sis how much shit he can get away with while she sits in the stands imagining herself up there taking it much more seriously.

Haleys stripper routine was still fantastic. McPhee wishes she had those legs. Though Haley has the sex appeal of a cardboard box and was clearly told by someone else that she had to shake her titties and wiggle her tush to stay in the game, whereas McPhee had that kind of allure only Scientology vixens can have.

That was horrible. Is that the kind of shit they have on MSNBC?

"Melinda Doolittle, whoever she is, interviewed by Ryan Seacrest, whoever he is" Whoever he/she is? YOU'RE doing a story about these people!

"I think Ryan would really like Simon's thumbs up, way up."

... Uh, no comment from me. 0:)

But the old guy host is really unprofessional. "He's interviewing a bodybuilder, OH NOEZ! -covers eyes" ...Yeah, what the fuck? Showing the clip in that context was really damning, sure, but who knows what the whole thing was? While I found the interview amusing, especially the snarky lil comments from the guest, it's really not something that should take up space on a news station. Then again, it is miles above the entire Anna Nicole corpse-humping on most of the other stations.

That was horrible. Is that the kind of shit they have on MSNBC?

"Melinda Doolittle, whoever she is, interviewed by Ryan Seacrest, whoever he is" Whoever he/she is? YOU'RE doing a story about these people!

What, you don't expect journalists to do research, do you?

Can't believe Chris R was in the bottom, he actually did pretty well. out of the two he was better than Steph so it was fair (though she was far from the worst on tuesday) and why a bottom 2 instead of 3? cuz they were only 11 left? or two or more were tied at 3 more likely. with all the hype of Melinda vs Lakisha, people are forgetting Jordi, who may have actually outsang both of them on Tuesday well at least to me.

and not to be rude, but Melinda literally has no neck, she just looks kinda weird I guess, and the shorter hair made it stick out even more. But I still like her though of course.

Blake I guess had the best night, aside form the silly beatboxing

so whats on tap next week? I'm personally waiting for WWE/WCW Theme Music week (hear Chris S. sing The Lex Express Ill be Your Hero, Phil blasting off with "real American" Gina singing the Demolition Anthem, Lakisha Sings Dusty Rhodes "American Dream" .. and much more)

seriously though what is the theme next week?

I think it's 90's week with Gwen Stefani.

It's either No Doubt week or Alternative Week or 90's week or Pop Songs week depending on what time of day it is

Really, and I think in hindsight he might not have been that bad and would have been more interesting then Paul.

Sanjaya is the annual WTF guy but Paul is the below average guy that doesn't matter. Sundance might not have been incredible but you'd be waiting to see what he does.

There's alot they can do with 90's week or even No Doubt theme and I'll be happy to see what Melinda can do with a No Doubt song. That plays well for Gina and possibly Haley and especially Blake.

Would they be able to do Stefani solos?