TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

Guest Queen Leelee

Blake was meh. You don't sing that song jazzy. Judges love him though, and it's obvious they want him in the finale.

He is the only guy worth anything, so that goes a long way. Sanjaya is the human train wreck appeal, but Phil and Chris bring nothing to the table. Blake also has the look and personality that can play well in the main stream which the other males don't. Sanjaya is a more extreme version of William Hung.

Guest Queen Leelee

I don't like Blake's vocals. But, to each his own.

I think Phil's vocals were much better. Trying to be Sinatra was kinda silly. But, the song choice again just doesn't work for him. You hear that song. You look at his freakiness. Doesn't work. Smart play with the wife card, though.

Guest Queen Leelee

Melinda, yeah, she's good. We know.

She really needs to stop the "OMG, you think I'm good?!" face during the judges, though.

I am FOR this hair style on Melinda. It looks all awkwardy on her and that's awesome.

She KILLED that song at the end, JEEESUS.

Simon is tremendous here. "I don't think we will ever be able to criticize you... and that's a problem!" "Every song has a beginning, middle, and end"

"You got rhythyms, you got CDs, #1s, concert halls..." Geez, Paula, quit drinking.

"You can't be mean just to be mean."

"Yes, I can."

That sounds like an argument between a hubby and housewife. I couldn't resist saying. 0;P

Guest Queen Leelee

Timberfake can't sing. He's so annoying. Grar.

EDIT: Yeah, and the judges pimp him to definitely keep him around. Fuck that.

You sing infront of Tony fn Bennett and don't know the gatdamn words?

I don't watch the results shows, so I don't know how Chris places, but unless Sanjaya comes out with Hitler hair and 'stache, I can't see Chris lasting beyond this round.

Ok, clearly I am crazy. Clearly. Cause I thought he was torrible.

Guest Queen Leelee

Yeah, 17, amazing, etc...

The screaming at the end was bad. And she looks horrible. Jordin can do much better.

Now, he has facial hair going. Awesome. Before she even performs, Haley's gone tomorrow.

Oh, Haley. Wrong color. Reminds me of some 1950's kitchen.

Guest Queen Leelee

Bleh, figured we'd get nothing fun this week.

He went back to kinda trying, and he can't sing.

I hope Sanjaya rocks the sleazy facial hair more and morphs into the Brown Banderas.

Oh my god they are really, really, slaughtering Sanjaya. Like, I don't think I've ever see them blatantly say any contestant doesn't deserve to be there like they do with Sanjaya.

Guest Queen Leelee

It's not slaughtering because everyone knows it. Even Sanjaya.

I think he said that... well, he redeemed this week a bit.

Somebody said Sanjaya looked like 80s one hit wonder Jermaine Stewart (Might have been All Music Guide's wrapup) and after seeing him tonight, man oh man. Sanjaya is the Indian Jermaine Stewart.

Okay, Haley. Bore us before LaKisha murders you. Ugh, I hate when they look so much better in the practice session then the actual performence.

Hey, stop Kat Phee'n this thing. You can't pull it off nor do you have tits to compare.